¢|1 : FIGHTING!

Hello! I hope before you guys read this, you guys need to provide the some things below:

1) some water to drink
2) some food to eat like snack or anything
3) pillow

I hope guys enjoy with it! Oh one else! This is just imagine...

_________________________________

"Hyung! mwohaneungeoya?(what are you doing?)"

Sanha who is a hyperactive boy take a pencil from Jin Jin, the shortest leader. Jin Jin just pout and let Sanha do what he wants. He don't have any mood to play with him.

"Ah... Hyung... You are not fun~"

Sanha return back Jin Jin's pencil. Jin Jin grab his pencil and wake up from his place and walk out from dance practice room. Moon Bin who is just pass Jin Jin just look at him and turn his face to Sanha. Sanha just shrug sign he doesn't know anything.

Moon Bin sit at the floor and just staring at the mirror in front of him. He pout and put both of his hand on head. Sanha already feel boring with it.

"Where the hell Eunwoo Hyung go? Did you know where did he-"

not yet he finishing his word suddenly MJ, Eunwoo and Rocky run toward them and sit. They look at each other meanwhile Moon Bin and Sanha just shook they head.

"What the hell? Why you guys run like a ghost chasing you?"

Moon Bin look at them. Sanha wake up and sit on the chair.

"I know why"

Like a Detective, he rub his chin while he crossed his both of leg.

"This is because of our leader, right?"

Eunwoo nod followed by Rocky and Mj.

"Did he just okey??"

Rocky and Eunwoo ask Sanha in the same time.

"I don't know..."

Sanha pout meanwhile Moon Bin wake up and look at his friends one by one.

"Let me see..."

Moon Bin walk out and another member just follow Moon Bin at the back.

+MOON BIN'S POV+

I know that they follow me at the back, I'm just ignore them and just walk find Jin Jin hyung. In journey I want to go out from FANTIAGO ENTERTAINMENT, I see Jin Jin hyung with CEO-nim at cafeteria. I peek them at the some wall and listen to their conversation carefully.

"Jin Jin, I'm sorry. You can't go if you not join WGM, If you don't want to join it then you don't have any chance to go."

WGM? What the hell that? Suddenly, Someone grab my hand. I look at up... Pfftt... Its Eunwoo.

"I know it..."

Eunwoo walk straight go to CEO-nim and Jin Jin hyung. Other member come to me and hug each other. I just shook my head.

+JIN JIN'S POV+

I sigh.

My mom...
I'm really worry about your mom.

Suddenly someone pull my shoulder and hold it. I look up.

"Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo just smile.

"I will go for Jin Jin. I know about it. Let hyung go... please..."

Eunwoo pout and make a cute face. CEO-nim shut his mouth for 5 minutes.