Preparing the Defences

In the summer I have brown fur, winter white. I am camoflauge, code name, Camo. 

Agent Doge and Nut are next to me. We are stalking the cats, who are lazier than they appear. I have packed the needed items; Bubble wrap to cure stress, bunnycolurs, carrots, and my trusty computer. 

(2 hours later)

I am getting annoyed. Agent Doge constantly needs to chase his tail while we appear to have lost Agent Nut while moving at the leisurely pace of 3 feet every 10 minutes. We may have to abort mission.

We have aborted mission. I believe that I have found the cats weakness. Their pride. During our mission, I observed a cat licking his paw after falling off a fence. According to my research, a cat licks his paw or fur to hide shame. Agent Nut has been recovered, found captured by a cat. With all my strength I fought the cat who released Agent Nut. Agent Nut appears to be unharmed, though he may be traumatized for a couple days.

Our team has a name. The Terifurries. Because we are terrifying, and furry. The cats cannot prevail. If we cannot stop them, they could destroy life as we knew it. I look up at my idol every morning, Majestic Unicorn. Only he may lead us to a land filled with peace and no cats.

Signing off, Agent Camo.