How he asks you to prom/homecoming

Skate~
Nate knew your favorite candy was lollipops/suckers and thought of a cute way to ask you to homecoming.

Sammy~
When you and Sammy first started dating, the guys would always tell him that he "finally grew some balls" to ask you out so he thought to use that explanation to ask you to prom.

Johnson~
Jack had gotten a bunch of his friends together to help him ask you to prom while one of them went to go get you.

Gilinsky~
It was that time of the month for you and you had asked him to go and buy you donuts because you were in the mood for donuts. What you didn't know was that he was planning to ask you to prom.

Derek~
When Derek and you would joke around he would always talk about your butt and he would say 'booty'. So he thought this was the perfect and funniest way to ask you to prom.

Dillon~
So were head of the theater arts/drama class and you were asked to go to the auditorium by Dillon. You definitely didn't expect to find his big promposal.

Swazz~
Before you and Swazz had started dating, you two had been best friends since almost birth so you obviously had many memories together, including the ones from when y'all started dating. So when you came home from school, you found your rom decorated with pictures of you two and balloons with writing on some of them.

Kenny~
Kenny, being the adorable little cutie he is, decided to do something really cute and totally "cheesy."