short Gilinsky imagine (1)

y/n's POV~

It was a night out at the club for me, Jack, Johnson, Sammy, Nate and Swazz.

Jack, Sammy, and I were currently on the dance floor, 'Low' by Flo Rida blasting throughout the club while Johnson, Nate, and Swazz went to to the bar to get drinks.

"Guys," Nate called from our booth.

We walked over to the booth and sat down, drinking our drinks and talking about random stuff. A few drinks later, all the boys, but Johnson, were drunk.

"y/n, come on!" Jack slurred, dragging me back out onto the dance floor.

I giggled at his drunk self as we started dancing. While we were dancing, I started feeling Jack kiss over my neck.

I moaned as Jack started sucking.

"Jack, not here," I said, seductively, turning to look at him.

He groaned as I turned, causing him to stop. I wrapped my arms around his neck, causing him to wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I grinned as I felt his growing member against my leg.

"Excited, aren't we?" I teased.

He moved towards my ear and whispered, "I want you, baby girl."

I smirked, taking ahold of his hand and walked him out of the club and over to the car. We climbed into the car, with me driving, and drove home.

Once we walked through the front door and shut it, Jack slammed me against it while kissing me hard. I gently tugged on his hair causing him to moan. He pulled away and led me upstairs.

Once we made it to our room, Jack pushed me up against the wall, kissing me roughly. He pulled on the hem of my shirt, obviously wanting it off.

I pulled away and took my shirt off before taking his off. I slammed my lips against his once again.

"Jump," he whispered into my lips. I did as command, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bed, placing me down gently...

And the rest is history.

this one was bad, but oh well! they all probably suck anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️