short Kenny imagine (1)

Today was another lazy day for me and my boyfriend, Kenny. It was Saturday so I didn't have school and Kenny didn't have to be in the studio.

We were currently laying on the couch. I was cuddled up to Kenny's side with my arms around his torso and my legs across his lap while he had his arms around my waist. Every now and then, I would feel Kenny kissing the top of my head, or my forehead, or playing with my hair.

We've been watching at ton of movies and TV shows on Netflix, nonstop, for the past 4 hours now. I was getting hungry so I decided to get up and find something to eat, but I couldn't because Kenny was holding me down.

"I'm gonna get up," I said with a giggle, trying to unhook Kenny's hands from around my waist.

"Why?" he questioned with a smirk, chuckling, locking his hands together.

"Cause... I want food," I said looking at him lazily.

"Want pizza?" he asked with a questioning look.

"Yeah, sure," I said as he pulled out his phone and dialed Dominos. As Kenny was ordering the pizza, I went to the bathroom. When I came back, Kenny was gone.

"Kenny?" I paused, not getting an answer. "Kenny?"

'Where'd that boy go,' I thought to myself.

"Gotcha!" Kenny screamed from behind me. He picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and started spinning in circles.

"Kenny, put me down," I laughed.

"Nah, I'm good," he said after he stopped spinning, shrugging his shoulders.

Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smirking.

"Please," I said begged.

"Okay," he said, throwing me onto the couch. He leaned over me before leaning down and kissing me. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair as his hands roamed my body.

I pulled away for a breath of air and looked into his piercing eyes as he looked into mine. He rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you, y/n," he said with lust in his eyes.

"I love you too, Kenny," I smiled.

For the rest of the day, we stayed on the couch eating pizza, watching movies and cuddling. I don't know what I'd do without Kenny, he's my everything.

If I ever lost him, I'd be torn. I love him with all my heart. My heart that he stole.

ugh, i need me a Kenny😩💗fml