Chapter 4: who is Jono??

Maddi: so as you now, Jono, we found

him in the streets, he said his moms

name was Ashlyen. I know most of the

people that live in TN, but I have never

heard of him or an Ashlyen! I know that

you have been here much longer then

me, have you heard of an Ashlyen??

I said this all trying to not look in his perfect eyes, but some how they just drew me there.

Mark pov:
Ashlyen was the name of my ex girlfriend. She ended up being one of the sixers. We were together for like 2 years she was 15 when I was 18. We broke up because she pretending to be from TN but she was really a sixer, but I was still with her after I found out, Also people started finding out she was a sixer, also because I started trusting her and she would tell people secrets about TN. I obviously didn't want to tell Maddi, this  might hurt her I honestly do not know how she will take it when people found out before the thought I was a traitor and working for the sixers and sharing information, so no one would tell me anything. Skye Tate was her best friend. Ashlyen had a 1 year old, named Jonotheean (jaa-no-the-an) I knew that was him, but why was he here, and where is Ashlyen? I should ask Skye, maybe she stayed in contact with her!  But I don't want to ruin anything with Maddi and I.
-------------------------------------------------------

Maddi pov:
Mark was sitting here for a while I could tell he was thinking really hard, I was sort of scared about what he was going To say. We sat here for about 60 seconds, his head down and my eyes just wondering until he said something I didn't want to really hear.

Mark:  Ashlyen is my ex- girlfriend,  Skye's old beat friend.

Maddi: oh,

I looked down I knew he had past girlfriends but I didn't really want to have to be involved with them, a big question came into my mind, IS JONO HIS CHILD?????????? I didn't want to be rude and ask, but I felt like I had to until he said something that helped with some of the worry.

Mark: Ashlyen had a child when I dated her, he was about 1. Which made her 15, and me 18.
She said Jono's dad had disappeared awhile ago, just after he was born.

Maddi: do u know where Ashlyen is??

Mark: No, but Skye might they were best friends.

Maddi: we should talk to Skye tomorrow.

Mark: Ummmmm maybe I shouldn't just go talk to her, if she's still in contact with Ash we might scare her off. 

Maddi: oh, umm ya that's true.

Maddi pov:

I don't exactly know why he didn't want me to go, but I trusted him. I thought that I better get back out to the kitchen, I gave Mark a quick kiss on the lips. And opened the door to find mom and commander Taylor. Mark walked out behind me with his hands wrapped around my waist. He let ago as soon as he saw commander Taylor and just gently tugged on my hand, and held my hand.
------------------------------------------------------

SO IM GOING TO START WRITING EVERY OTHER DAY, 2 chapters or more a day, with each chapter at least 500 words total.✌🏻️