Part 6

The night when Ken admit that he is inlove with me, I left him and don't know if I will come back because that night Chris texted me that If I didn't leave Ken he will be dead. Because Chris is a member of fraternity and has a lot of friends that are bigger or stronger than Ken. And you know
I don't like that. I love him too but I have to let go. Walking down the streets at night and alone. I heard group of guys talking behind me. I walk faster and I still hear them. Suddenly a guy appeared infront of me and he spoke "Hola."

*Kenneth*
I opened the door of Maddi and looked and there she is, nowhere to be found. I quickly ran and to the streets. I kept looking where she was but all I saw was a group of guys holding Maddi. Oh shit.
I ran to them and punched them. but guess what I can't beat them. They're too many.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
"Can you guys stop this fucking little drama!" I shouted. They are still holding me and Ken. I saw a shadow walking towards us, slowly seeing his face. It's Chris Wayne. "This drama will not end until princess Maddi will be mine." He said acting like a five fucking years old. no. eww.
"Im your prince, you are my princess. This guys is your slave. note that." He smirked. "Well, that slave is what the princess want. Not a fucking prince who joins fraternities." I smirked too making him mad more. I glanced at Ken and he was smiling. Chris slapped me hard causing Ken clenched his jaw and in just seconds. He turn around making the guys holding him turned too. He took the chance to punched them and the other guys. The two guys who was holding me let me free and wanting to punch Ken too but, too bad Ken was strong as hell just because of what I said or Chris did. After punching them all. Chris was left then they are staring in seconds just as Chris pulled a knife in his back pocket. "Oh god, careful Ken." I said to Ken. He glanced at me and they started to fight, Ken was hitted at his left cheek and blood was running out through his face causing me to gasp but still he punch Chris and he got the knife. But he didn't stab him. He throw the knife and punch Chris like a thousand times. He fell and Ken stared at him and faced me.Im a meter away from him because of the guys scattered around the ground. "I may not be a prince, but that is correct. I can be your slave." He said slowly walking towards me avoiding the guys at ground. "I can't give you a big white castle, but I will give you everything from me." And now he is infront of me. but still a little far. "Slaves like you can be a prince. And a prince like Chris can be a slave too." I said and he chuckled. and now I am the one who is walking towards him. He leaned over to kiss me.
I kissed back.
And I don't want this to be end.
because this us. We love each other.