part 3

I got my phone and saw it was already 11 "I should go now. it's getting late." I said standing up. "Can I walk you home?" He asked. "Sure but where do you live?"
"Friend's apartment." He said
"Where are your parents?"
"Actually, I ran away but they're not my true parents they said they kidnapped me to get revenge from my parents. I think because of bussiness but Im finding them now. my true parents." he explained.
"Wow." I just said.
"Yeah. so let's go" he said. We climbed through the fences. He help me get down and we started to walk. My apartment was just a few blocks away so as we arrived I invited him for coffee and he said yes so we walked in and to my door. I putted my hoody off and put it at the couch but I was wearing a v neck shirt. So I walked through the kitchen and made some coffee. After that I putted it in the table infront of the couch were Ken is sitting. "You are alone here?" He asked. "Yup, mom and dad had there own families now after being seperated." I said.
"So we both have family problems, huh?"
"cheers?" I said.
"cheers." He chuckled. After an hour. and it was 1:20 am, "I should go now." He said. We walked through my door and we hugged and he walked out.
Kenneth, you are so cute as hell omfg.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
I entered the Shop and began to work for about an hour, Our manager came out through the private of office the he owned spoke, "Attention everybody, we have here a new member.." he said the a familiar face came. It was Ken.