part 8

Im the first one who arrived at the coffee shop since Kenneth is so lazy. I served costumers, making coffee for them in an hour and Kenneth is still not here. So did Cassie. Where are them? I go to my locker and there I saw them. What I didnt saw them enter. I peeked and saw Cassie was hugging her. I crunches my brows and accidentally hit the door. They both saw me and stop what they are doing. "Oh sorry." i said and walked away. just. wtf. "hey hey hey hey." he said softly running behind and he hold my wrist. "Babe, it's not what you think, sh--"
"Im going to serve table 154." I sai walking away.
whatta bad morning
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
i haven't talk to him yet since i got home at 12 because he'll work up to 1pm since he didnt show up in the morning same Cassie. I actually don't give a fuck but seriously im super jelous. I haven't eaten yet so i just take a nap and rest.
Kenneth*
I got home quickly not talking to Cassie the whole hours and soon as I enter the apartment i looked for Maddi and saw her sleeping. I sigh and sleep and cuddle with her even if I know that she is angry.
Maddison*
I woke seeing Ken sleeping beside me. I moved and stand because I know that Im still angry. I was about to stand when he hold my wrist. "Babe is not what you think. He ask whats the number of my friend. The one I shared an apartment. And I said yes so she hugged me because of happiness." He explained. I starwd at him then he quickly kissed me.
"I know you love me. and I know you won't hate me."