Chapter two: parent trip

[AN word count: 1158      Involves alcohols and rough love, nothing to bad. Let's go Lizardz]

[Alexia's pov]
7:30 okay I have 30 minutes until the others come to pick me up, I thought walking into my closet.
Today's outfit: Black skinnies, white loose tank top, crazy bun and white converse.
"Wow, you look very summery and honestly hot today" Ash said walking into my room sitting down on my bed.
"I'm your little sister, you really shouldn't think like that." I said, and threw him out.
"Wow! take it easy princess, I just wanted to say that Jackson is wondering if you want to take a ride with us." He can't be serious. He knows I can't stand his "friends" if you even call them that.
Right when I had thought that my phone started calling.
[Bae💕] it read.
"Manda, what's up?" I said.
"Hey, I just wanted to remind you that Dan left visit his family in England yesterday, and tell you that I'm sick so you don't have a ride for today." She said. I looked at Ash with my 'Fuck my life' glare. He nodded, he got the sign and walked out.
"Ugh, this is not going to end well..." I said picking my bag up, I got downstairs ready to leave just to see Jackson, Ash, Alec and Joseph sitting around my kitchen table drinking coffee.
"Why, hello little one" Jackson said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and made myself a cup of latte. When I turned around all three of them stared at me.
"What?! Have you never seen a girl drinking coffee broke or what? Stop staring." I said mumbling the last part. Ash went up to me and picked my strap up from my shoulder, when he did that I understood why the others had been staring. I was wearing a strap less bra today and my tank-top strap had fallen down to my elbow-ish so I looked like I wasn't wearing a bra.
"Omg, you four are all impossible" I left the kitchen I couldn't bother. I opened my laptop and went on tumblr, Twitter and Facebook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the car door and walked out, looking around to try and find James. When someone ran up behind me and put their hands on my hips swinging me around.
"James!" I yelled jumping up so he was carrying me.
"Hey baby" he smacked his lips onto mine and hugged me "I've missed ya, where's the others and why did you just go out of your brothers car?"
"Dan left for England last night, I think and Manda is ill. So it's just us" he pecked my lips and let me down intertwining our fingers. We walked into school and the day started. It would be ok cause we had all classes together today.
The day:
Math, science, Language(Spanish) lunch, band and done! :)

*Phone calling*
"Hey, Dad, was Up?" I said
"Hey sunshine" for the record my dad calls me sunshine since I was so happy and I loved the sun
when I was younger. "Me and Mom is leaving now, we will be back in 4 weeks. Both your and Ashton's bank accounts are filled up and you know what to do if you need more by any chance right?" He said. I had totally forgot that they would leave for Teneriffa today.
"Yes Dad I know, I love you. Stay safe" I must have sounded very disappointed cause James kissed my forehead and mouthed it's gonna be fine, it's just a couple of weeks to me and I nodded, said bye and texted Ash.
To: Ash
You bank account is full, please don't use it up on clubs or alcohol this time, ok?!
After 20 minutes got a nice, see ya tonight and I assumed I didn't have a chance to win over the bad boy he is.
**************************************************************************************************************

"Stop worrying so mush, the three of them will be fine ok." James said and put a arm around my shoulder.
"Yeah, your right." I knew my night wouldn't stop worrying until they were home again though " hey do you want something? Like tea, coffee anything?" I said trying to get up but he pulled me down again.
"I'm fine as long as I have you and tv" he said reaching for the remote. I sat up, took the TV remote and cuddled into his arms again.
"What do you want to watch?" I didn't know so I shook my head like 'I don't know you choose' and started playing with he's necklace. He giggled and turned on a Friends episode. We watched several episodes and in the end I had fallen asleep in his arms.

Ash's POV

"Dude, bottom up!" The others yelled and cheered when I swallowed my green apple vodka. I felt it burning my throat and I slammed the glass down on the bar in front of us.
It was me, Jenna, Jackson, Derek, Alec, Joseph and Sam. We were at "willows creek drop bar" since we live in a tiny village/town there is one bar, a couple of restaurants, one high school and not so much traffic.

I thought about maybe calling Emma and see if she wanted to join but I decided not to, bringing your revengeful ex girlfriend to a bar when she hates booze not very smart is it?
"where's Wendy? She's supposed to be he-"  Jackson said but he didn't get to end his sentence before Windy entered and came up to us pushing Alec's pick up away, starting eating his face.
"Hey, Wendy" I said drunkly. She broke their intense make out session and looked at me.
"You can't fool me, Redford." I tried to look drunk and tired so hard.
"Nah ah, he's not kidding he's waisted af" Joseph tried to back me up
"Not possible" she said and put her hands on her waist "One thing I know is that Ash Redford does not get drunk not even tipsy. Your body can take tons and you've been here for one hour so not enough time" she said, and she's correct if there's anything I'm know for its that I can drink for hours without a single reaction and when I get waisted I can't stand, walk or talk. Nor can she that's why we are awesome drinking buddies.
"Ah you got me, but just wait for it... Wait for it!"

I knew I had to come up with something but what?
I didn't feel like thinking about that now so I ordered an other round (12 shots) didn't work, I necked them all. And thought I need to come up with something good. Right then I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket. So I fished it up and answered.

[A/N I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you as soon as possible💕 I loves ya all, LIZARD OUT-]