Chapter one: First day back

[A/N so this is the first chapter you should now that every character have own nickname you will soon get to see what every character will be called, sometimes they will be called by their whole name and sometimes by nicknames. So here's the name/nickname(s). Alexia: Alex/Lex/Lex-Rex   Alice: Mini/Ice  (James is actually the nickname of Jamian) Ashton: Ash/Redford     Daniel: Dan/Danny  Manda: Panda/weirdo so there you have all the nicknames. As you see James real name is Jamian but He will always be called as James. I hope enjoy this chapter LETS GO LIZARDS!]

Alexias POV

*Phone calling*
"Mm, Alex" I said, well it was more of a overly tired grown but anyway, towards the person on the other side of the line.
"Hey girl!" Manda said to loudly for my just awaken ears."It's time to rule willows high as sophomores"
"Yeah." I said slowly sitting up putting Manda on speaker, walking over to my drawer. I had a shower the night before so I just put on my clothes, I chose to wear a pair of high waisted light blue jean-shorts, my white oblivion crop-top and my white converse. I kept my make up simple and natural with a beige and brown smoky eye, mascara and light pink Matt lips, curled the ends of my brown hair and put it up in a ponytail.
"Hey I need to go to the bathroom before the guys arrive so I'll see you later bye girlie" Manda said and hung up. I started packing my bag, cheer clothes, water bottle, energy bar, sweater and done. I took my MacBook and went on YouTube to waste some time 'till the others came and picked me up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at "Cornfields high school" and me, Manda, James and Dan walked to the office so we could get our time tables. We waited for like 2 minutes so they could print them, and then we compared our tables to see what subjects we had together and what we had today.
"It looked like we all have the same subjects at the same time except practice and math, Manda and I have the American on those two what about you guys?" I said.
"The same just we have basketball instead of cheering." James said and looked at the paper in his hands. I walked and stood be side him hugging him. I know that you stare at us when we practise. I whispered in his ear. He kissed my cheek and said of course, it's a perfect view. Quietly. I shook my head and pecked his lips.
"Okay love birds stop it." Dan said walking away from us dragging Manda with him. James broke into laughter and I giggled intertwining our fingers. We walked together, hand in hand, to next class.

Mathematics.

The death of a high school student.

We had sat in the room for max. 10 minutes when I felt my phone buzzing. It was the Instagram group Dan had made for me, him, James and Manda.
Dance squad💕👯
Jam._.es
I hate math lets pretend going to the bathrooms and skip.
Dance4Lex(me)
Admit it you just wanna smoke don't u😂
Jam._.es
... Pfft what makes you say that?
Dance4Lex
Come on! You smoke like every 5 min🚬⏱
Thats.a.Panda
Guys! Hush, I'm trying to focus😡
Jam._.es
lol, sorry😝
Thats.a.Panda
...

(End of conversation)

I giggled as James raise his hand, asking if he could use the toilet. I did the same but I skipped saying why so I didn't need to lie. We walked out together and a few guys in the bottom right corner of the class room wolf whistled. I shook my head and walked out. James put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me close to his chest. Since he is a bit taller then me my head end about where his face starts.
He kissed my forehead and lead me out to the back side of the cafeteria.

Third person view
James grabbed Alexia's arm and pushed her close to him in a hug.
"Come here, my princess" He said kissing her cheek. She giggled and pecked his lips.
"I love you, smoker"
"I love you too, Lex-Rex"

We broke apart and went into the cafeteria after about 20 minuters since the lesson was Done and we had lunch.
"Ugh, I hade fish" Ash said sneaking up behind me. I got scared an jumped a little. "It tastes like crap mixed with cardboard"
"everyone knows you hate it, you don't have curse though" Manda said. "Us pandas never curse, it makes your mind messed up" the rest of us looked at each other and shook our heads. Manda have always, as long as I can remember, called her self Panda. We used to be the T-Rex and the panda, seen as I was called Lex the Trex in school and home.

After linch we had science and then practise, myself and Manda had Cheering and James and Dan had Basketball, we were practicing for a competition coming up next week.
"I'm so excited for this championship, we can win a prize if we come on first, second or third place and we won last year." Manda said shaking her cheer-pom-poms.
" yeah I know it's soooo cool!" Melody, another cheerleader in our team, said cheering and started stretching her legs and arms. Me and Manda did the same. Then we went out to the grass part of our training stop and started practicing our volts and cheer flips.
"I'm also pretty excited but I can't get my solo hand stand right. I'm so stressed" I said and tried to fix the back hand stand I'm supposed to do perfectly in 8 days.
"Oh. My. Panda. Alex your gonna get the jury freak cause you're so good!" Manda yelped.
"Yes she will cause she's my girl." James came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hi baby" he kissed my neck and I put my hands on his arms.
"I'm good, you?" He rested his head softly on my shoulder and said
"I'm fine, practice is over so I'm gonna go and shower, the other guys still have an hour left of practice" He said and moves his mouth closer to my ear. "You'd care to join me?" He whispered. I took his hand and mouthed in a minute, wait for me out side. He walked away and I started packing up all my stuff so I could leave. The other girls had gone to see the match so no one had heated the last part of our conversation. I walked back to James and we went into the locker room.

[A/N so that is the first chapter hope you liked it if you did don't forget to vote/comment. The school they're in is "South willow high school" and that's a tiny, not so rich school so guys and girls actually share locker rooms just they change at different times, usually.
Buy any ways I hoped you liked it and Ill see you in next chapter
Lizard out]