Chapter three: the call

[A/N word count: 1312 lets go Lizards]

Third person view

"Who, why and what?" Ash answered.
"Hi Ash," The person on the other side of the line said. He knew that voice. It couldn't be... No it can't be...
Ash got so surprised that he hung up fast and put the phone back in his pocket slamming a shot beside him a first one, a second one and so on. When the clock got close to 1 am he started feeling a little tipsy so he grabbed Jacksons arm, dragging him out of the bar.
"Dude is everything fine?" Jackson was terrified of the angry face he's friend was pulling. He's awesome in his eyes that he was not sober at all. Ash didn't say anything he just shook his head and gave him the car keys.
"Man I can't drive I've drunk too much, and the others are still inside we can't just bale and leave them at the bar all night." Ash didn't care, he threw Jackson into the driver seat of he's Black BMW.
"Drive!" He said coldly.

This will not end well, a tipsy, mad Ash and a mildly drunk me, not a good combo. Jackson thought when he started the car, driving towards the Redford house hold.

It can't be, no way! She- I- NO, No! Ash thought
"NO!" He screamed. So loudly that Jackson jumped and the car started sliding of off the road. Ash looked out and saw everything spin, he felt a sharp pain going through his entire body right before everything went black.

Alexia's POV

I woke up quickly to my phone calling. I looked at the screen but I didn't recognise the number and I didn't have it saved in my contacts so I ignored it and cuddled back into James arms. Twenty seconds later it rang again and so on. After the fifth time I picked up very aggressively and madly I said "WHAT?" To the other person, I heard who it was right away.

Jackson.

"Why are you call-" was all I managed to say until he shut me off.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" He yelled crying. I didn't even know he could cry.
"For what?" He's probably just drunk. He didn't sound drunk though. He sounded more scared and his voice was actually filled with sorry.
"He- I- He screamed so loudly I got so scared I couldn't do anything." He said. I didn't know what the actual fluff this dude was on about.
"Who? Who screamed? What happened?" He said the bridge, hurry and I flew up threw my phone at James saying call a ambulance to the bridge and ran faster then ever to willows creek town bridge I cried the whole way there. I was so scared.
When I got there Jackson was laying on the ground with blood dripping from his head and several cuts all over he's chest under his torn up shirt. His face was pale, it looked like he was dead. I ran up to him so I could see him better. He was holding his phone in his left hand. The screen was cracked and there was blood all over it.
"Jack!" I yelled, sure I didn't have any relationship with him what so ever but when I saw him I couldn't do anything but run up to him.
"Who else was with you?" I said. He had told me someone screamed so I looked around trying to find someone else and when I looked behind the wrecked car, I had sat Jackson up against I saw a hand.
I stood up and walked to the other side of the car. The person, was laying face down but I could see it was a boy, but I couldn't put my finger on who it was until I looked down at his arm, which even I could see was broken by the way,
"That ring, Jackson where have I seen that ring before!?" He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. Then I remembered where I have seen it. I fell down to the ground and picked the not-broken.
"Ash." I said crying. "No. No please this can't happening!" I cried at Jackson. He looked into my eyes, took a deep breath and started telling me everything,  from the beginning.
"It started when someone called him. He got very mad and dragged me out of the bar." He said. I knew it he was drunk. "He convinced me to drive him home even if I knew it was a bad idea since he was tipsy and mad, I hadn't drunk as much as him but I'm definitely not sober. He started screaming no right when I drove on the bridge and I got so scared" I could hear his voice get weaker with every word. "I couldn't control it" he started crying, completely balling his eyes out, just then the ambulance showed up.
"What happened?" A male doctor said, he had black hair and brown eyes, he was skinny and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a eating disorder. I had cooled down a little since I knew the doctors knew what do.
"My brother, here." I said and sat down beside Ash again. "He hit he's head and his arm is injured"
"I can already say your brother have probably broken both bones in he's arm" I did not want to believe that all of this had happened. "We have to take him in" he mumbled "Hurry up here, we need to get him in!" He yelled at the other doctors.
"Can I go with you the the hospital?" I asked when they started to slowly move him.
"You're family right?" The doctor said to me whilst he wrote down what he thought was wrong with Ash.
"Yeah, I'm his little sister" I was so scared and I had cried so much my cheeks were burning.
"In that case yes, we need someone who knows him so you can answer a few questions and make sure he is like usual when he wakes up again."

I didn't want to answer a bunch of questions when my brother was hurt, he was getting into hospital. I had no idea what hap happened anyway, I can't be there to tell them what happened so what am I supposed to answer on the questions and what kind of questions could it be?
I didn't want to make things worse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so sorry" I cried. I was sitting on a chair beside Ash. James sat beside me, he was holding my hand and I was crying into his arm.
"I miss you, I wish I knew who called you and why you acted like that." We had looked through his phone and we still didn't know who called him.
"Lex, he will get better soon you heard the doctor he should be out of his coma in a week or so. All you can do, we can do is be here for him now and when he wakes up." James said, he kissed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Ash is gonna be fine, everything's gonna just fine"
He's words were so comforting and helping. Something I have always loved about James, even before when we were just friends, is that he always says the right thing at the right time.
"Thank you" I said just as the doctor came in. "Is there something about Ash?" I said quickly. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.
"No it's about Jackson"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I hope you liked this chapter it was, in my opinion, very sad but I like that. I'm not gonna spoil anything so Imma just say.
Don't forget to vote/comment/share if you like the story and I will see you very soon🦁
LIZARD OUT-]