Time

"Just give her time to wake up Roman, the doctor said she'll be fine. Just really weak from this whole ordeal. You know it's our fault that she was caught in the middle of us. Neither of us made it easy on her," Bray said.
"Bray, it's been three days, she should've woken up by now," Roman replied.
"Boys, she needs her rest. She's been through a lot over the years. Especially the cancer," Lisa said.
"What?" Roman and Bray exclaimed.
"She never mentioned that mom," Roman said.
"You two never gave her a chance to tell you, because you both were always pressuring her to choose."
"Lisa," I said, opening my eyes, "can we please not talk about that? Where's my daughter?" I asked.
"Right here sweetie," Lisa said, handing her to me.
"Come on Bray, let's give them a little time together," Lisa said.
"You wanna tell me why you never mentioned that?"
"I was scared that I would lose you again. It doesn't help that right after you two left, that I had the miscarriage and then the cancer they found right after the miscarriage."
"You should've told us. But Babygirl, I want to know who was the person who left you when you had the miscarriage."
"I don't want to talk about it. I just want to be with you and our daughter, please just let it go."
"Roman, I think I know who the father was,"Bray said, standing in the doorway, a smile on his face. "That's right Roman, me, that's why I wanted this one to be mine. She and I were meant to be together, don't you see. You have done nothing but run away, claiming you want to see her happy. Happiness doesn't get you far in life. It's always been me, I've always been her safe haven. Remember that night little one, you and him had been arguing about your friendship with me. You came running to me, because you were so angry with him, you wanted him to hurt. Just like he hurt you."
"Bray stop, why are you doing this? I love Roman, I always have. I've regretted it ever since. I should never have come that night, but you're delusional if you think it was more than that one time."
"And what about when you came with us? Did you regret that night too?" Bray asked.
"Yes, I honestly do regret that night. Because to be honest, all I could think about was Roman."
Bray stepped towards us, "I'm so sick of playing second to him in everything I do, it's my time, this is Bray Wyatts time. Anyone but you Roman, anyone but you."
I finally understood what Brays little rants were for during the WWE feud. He had always hated Roman because I had always loved Roman more. Roman stepped around the bed, and advanced to Wyatt. "Get away from her and my daughter. You are nothing but a jealous asshole. I love her and she loves me, and we are going to be a family."
"Romans right Bray. He's my everything. So please leave us alone."
"This isn't the end of this, I'll find you little one, and you two will regret this," he said walking out the door.

"Roman, I'm sorry."
"It's ok Babygirl. I understand why you did that. You don't need to apologize to me nor anyone else."
"I'm so lucky to have you and this little girl. So umm, what are we going to name her?"
"What about Hope? Considering she's given that to me, and having you back in my life."
"I like that."
Roman sat down on the bed beside us, kissing us both, I laid my head on his chest as we watched our little girl sleep.