Home

"Welcome home babygirls," Roman said, leading us into his home. "Come on, I'll show you around," he said excitedly.
We walked through the kitchen, into the living room, where I saw he already had stuffed toys and a rocking chair.
"Your mom did this didn't she?"
He nodded, "You know she did, she's so excited that you both are apart of my life. Let me show you her room," he said, taking Hope from me, "you're gonna love it."
We walked into the room and when I saw it, my jaw dropped. "How? Roman, I love it," I said, touching the crib, "this feels like a dream. I can't believe this is our life."
"Anything for my girls. I'm glad you like it though. My mom and dad worked on it while you were in the hospital. I wanted it ready for when you two came home with me."
"You knew we'd come home with you?" I asked.
"Yes, as soon as I knew she was mine, I knew you'd come, because we want the same thing, to be a family."
"You're amazing, you know that right?" I said.
"Only for you two Babygirl."
After the tour of his house, we went back to the living room and curled up on the couch with our Babygirl pressed in between us. "I can't believe that this little girl is ours," Roman said.
"I can't believe you both are mine," I replied.
"You're finally home."
"Home."