Prologue

Nanami was now sitting at the balcony, watching the sakura tree in front of her room. It was her usual hangout when not in school. She was teaching to become an elegant refined lady as she was now. Her butler enters her room and sit beside her.

"Good Morning My lady." The man said holding the teacup for her.

"Good morning." She smiled back at him.

"It has been ten years since then, Nanami-sama." Her butler smiled pouring her a tea.

"Yeah, you're right. I am not that child anymore." She smiled remembering that accidents. I wonder what will happen if he was not there.

"Yes... yes Nanami-sama, you're now the second princess of Japan, the second in line actually."

"Mizuki, can you stop with the formality? It has been seven years but you never changed a bit." Nanami sighed. Mizuki never change and it has been seven years since they met each other.

"Nanami-chan, you are really a nice person. I like you to be the queen of this palace and not that yokai hater." Mizuki clung unto her and made fake cries in which Nanami was use to see.

"Mizuki, don't talk that way. Yukiji is a good princess. She deserves that and you know her reasons why she hates yokai right?" She didn't want other to judge her cousin, the crown princess, and even be compare to her.

"I don't like to hear any of those words from you Mizuki. Promise me you'll never speak ill of other people especially her."

"Ok, ok.... But Nanami just remember that you also a princess and letting her do what she want was not good." Mizuki let her go. "You are letting her sneak on her duty and act like her."

"Mizuki sometimes you act mature but every time you were like a child." Before Mizuki could ever speak, Yukiji entered the room.

"Nanami, can I have your attention?" Yukiji speaks not looking to the yokai accompanying her.

"Of course Yukiji-chan, Mizuki you can go back home now." Nanami said to him and he started to walk avoiding the crown princess.

"Nanami, I want you to act like me today. Mother and father won't let me go. I want to watch the festival."

"But Yukiji, I already asked their permission to let me go to the village. If you would like I can asked them for yours too. We can go together."

"Ok but, I want to be alone after we reached the village." Yukiji said. She doesn't want to see other yokai and much more be compared to Nanami. She admitted and hated it herself that Nanami is more beautiful than she is. She knew herself that even though they have many similarities, Nanami is Nanami and she cannot have what attention she has. She has every man looked at her and fall for her but Nanami was different, her beauty was kept as if hidden for anybody to see.

"Ok, the deal is now closed. Let's go to their majesty before the sun set." She walks towards her and holds her hand then just few minutes they arrive at the inner palace seeing the king and queen. They seemed to be talking to a blond man just like the king.

"Your Highness, my deepest apology for the sudden intrusion." She bowed and then looked at the blond one sitting opposites to her uncle and untie.

"I don't know that you have a visitor today." The man laughed at Nanami's statement. He never saw such polite lady like her. Yukiji just stood there, as she knows she was the princess.

"No need to be so formal, young lady." The man said and gestures the two to sit. They nodded and then sit. Nanami was near the blond visitor and Yukiji was near her parents. The queen speaks as the silent filled the whole room. Nanami was embarrassed at her own conduct but much more shy knowing that the visitor was gazing at her.