Imagine..

You are anxiously waiting for Michael to come back from his tour today. You wake up in the morning, yearning for his touch and craving for those lips pressed to yours. You enter the airport. As you're walking through the terminal, you see a familiar figure running towards you. "Michael!!" you scream out loud. He steps forward and closes all space between you two. He pulls u into a tight hug as he kisses ur hair, your lips. "God I've missed you" he says. "I've missed you more", you say cheekily. "Damn why u gotta look so beautiful all the time?", he says. You blush and u both get into the car hand in hand  among an ocean of crowd including the fans and camera crew surrounding you. But u didn't care, u were with him and he loved u endlessly and that's all that mattered. You both drove off to ur own apartment. You resting ur head on his shoulders and him stroking ur hair. 

You both arrive at ur apartment. He playfully pulls u down on the sofa with him, u giggle and fall on top of him. He grabs u by the waist and crashes his lips onto yours. You've missed his touch, his lips, his smile, him. After much needed make out sessions, he tells you"wanna go to a club tonight?" "Sure", you say. "Go get some rest, you must be tired after a long flight", you say. "Yeah yeah whatever", I'm never too tired to spend time with my girl", he says with a flirty wink. You shove him playfully as he goes to his room. Right before closing the door, he pops his face back in and says," By the way, don't wear anything sexy tonight. I don't want those perverted assholes in the club eyeing you up and down", he says with utter seriousness. "Yeah yeah whatever", u said mocking him. He chuckles and closes the door.

It's almost the time for going to the club. Michael was getting ready in the other room. And you had just put on your outfit. It was a skin tight black dress with golden heels. You were just adding the finishing touches to ur makeup when Michael barged in. "I don't even understand why u bother with that shit. You look perfect in my eyes with or without it", he says. "It's just a girl thing", u say as u give him a sheepish smile. He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear and rakes his eyes all over ur body. "You have no idea what your beauty is doing to me right now. I desire you. Everyday, I can't stop loving you. I love you more everyday," he says. "Micheal, you're so cheesy sometimes", you say. "I meant every word I said", he says smiling like a love sick person. "C'mon let's go, he said. 

The club was swarming with sweaty bodies and people drunk dancing and making out inappropriately in corners. It was packed. "Hey I'll just meet up with a few fans there, wanna come?", he says. "No it's okay, I'll stay here," you say. "Okay then stay right here, don't go anywhere else!" he says. You nod your head but as soon as u lose sight of him, u go to the bartender and order a drink. You gulp it down in one shot and feel arms snaking around your waist in a disgusting manner. You turn around to see a guy in his mid 20s, drunk of course. The nauseating smell was making u gag internally. He forced u to dance with him and was basically harassing you, making inappropriate comments. Michael stepped in at that time and before you knew the guy was getting hit by your boyfriend. A scene unraveled in front of the public. "You son of a bitch!!, touch her and I'll fucking kill you!!! you hear me?" he said. Two security guys dragged him away and u and him were escorted to the exit of the club.

You support Michael with one hand and sit him down the couch. His hands are still bleeding and his shirt is ripped off, revealing cuts and bruises. You retrieve a first aid kit quickly and start applying ointments and also give him an ice pack. "What the hell were u thinking?!", you could've gotten hurt!", you said. "I could've gotten hurt and it would've been worth it because I was fighting for my girl. No one touches u like that. No one!!", he said, seething with rage. "You can't be so violent about it, nothing happened to me, I'm safe", you say. "I'm so glad that you are. If that bastard did anything to you, I would've made sure to end his pathetic life", he says. "Shh let's not ponder over the past", you say. "I love you so much, so fucking much. I'll do anything. Anything to protect you. You're the best thing that happened to me", he kisses u passionately holding onto your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. "I'd rather die than lose you ", he says. You both kissed and cuddled on the couch, tangled up in each others arms. He made u feel beautiful, he was everything to you. You slowly drifted off into sleep, embracing each other. You could just feel the love radiating of off him....