Why ?

I woke up feeling a arm around my waist. I slowly then my head to the back of me to see Kyung-soo sleeping so calmly and with a smile on his face. Looking around, I notice I am in my room. Last time I remember, I was in the living room on Kyung-soo's lap asleep. Maybe he brought me up here, I don't know.
I slowly take Do's arm around my waist so I can get up. I place it next to a pillow when Kyung-soo cuddled against it thinking it was me. I quickly get my phone and take a photo. Going towards my wardrobe, I pick today's outfit (picture above). I look back at Kyung-soo is still cuddled with a pillow. I walk out my room and headed to the bathroom, everyone is asleep.
Opening the door I place my clothes down, turn on the shower and get my things ready. My phone starts coming with those messages again, I ignore it and hope in the shower. The music in my phone turns to miracles in December by Exo k. I started to sing along (play music).
___________________________
During washing your hair and singing those messages keeps coming up.
___________________________
I just finished my hair and more messages keep coming. I look near my phone wear something lays. I sharpest blade. I quickly took it and places it next to my skin. I count to three....one....two....... Three and I did my first cut. There are many on my arm from before so I'm used to it. I keep doing this until there is ten on each arms and three on both of my hips. I rinse the blood and hope out of the shower.
I grab my clothes and put them on. Once dresses I look in the mirror and grab my scar cream and place all other my legs and arms. I did this on a daily basis. I walk to the door and open it to see all the members there.
"Woah" Xiumin said "your good at singing, I though Suho and Chen we joking" he laughed. I playfully role my eyes and walk to my room. I pull out my phone and started drawing the picture of all the members.
I kept getting messages until I gave up and looked at them.
? Fat
? Ugly
? Sl*t
? Jesus that do you eat, why r u so fat u whale?
That last one got to me, I just curl up in a bundle and cried quietly to my self. I don't understand why am I like this. Maybe everyone will be happier without me and not notice that I'm gone. No, I can't do that to the guys I will keep doing this for them. I wonder how I'm gonna tell people. All that matters now that I need to tell them soon or later. My eyes slowly close while hearing the boys down stairs. I had a smile on my face as I fall asleep.

___________________________
Thank u for reading this chapter. I luv u all Emily X
___________________________