Chap.4

Ty &' Tj Media
Ty POV
Heyy y'all I'm Ty Royalty best friend I been friends with her since my freshman year. I'm also a pediatrician, me and her had some arguments here and there but that never broke our bond. I got my daughter Princess she's one and my Fiancé Ty we been together since my 9th grade year so about 7 years. We had like two break ups but other than that we good but ima let him talk.
Tj POV
Wassup fam I'm Tj Lowkeyy nigga I'm also a counselor so you know I be helping out Lowkeyy and Royalty and their little problems. I got a daughter and she's my baby girl so I be spoiling her Ty don't like when I spoil her and give her everything she want. It just be her beautiful eyes that get me. But I couldn't be anymore happier with my girls in my life.
Ty POV
Soo Tj really didn't go to work we on our way to go pick up her surprise because Lowkeyy is planning on asking her to marry him. So we have to go pick up his surprise. I'm actually surprised to because I haven't seen this person in a while. So I'm gonna let this person introduce herself since she making it big out there.
Monkey POV
Damnn it's been a minute 4 years to be exact. Wassup fam my name is Monkey but my real name is Elizabeth but everyone calls me Monkey because I have a monkey bookbag. But I'm Royalty best friend she also comes to me for help in her relationship with Lowkey. I really don't like Lowkey but she's dating Royalty so we get along sometimes. I been away because I play basketball for the Chicago Bulls on the girls team of course. I have a boyfriend named Malik, me and him have been together for 5 years we met my Junior year. Ty and Tj told me that Lowkey was going to ask Royalty to marry him this week so they asked me to come. So yeah I'm the surprise, Lowkey wanted me to help up set up their little romantic dinner, also my Hubby is coming along with me we barely spend time together I seen him at my games and I know he's happy for me.
Lowkeyy POV
M

y phone started ringing and this song started playing

Funny how things have changed in my life now whether near or far I wanna be where you are Anndd your like the rose that bloomed in my garden Innocent and sweet my love you are But one thing ik girl loving loving you is easy for me too do Babyy and I will feel this way till the end of time even tho you heard this a thousand times it's the truth
You and I- Avant &' Keke Wyatt
I already knew who was calling it was my Wifeyy Royalty.
"Hey baby how's work?"
"Umm it's going pretty good just riding around catching criminals. How's your day going?"
"Pretty good I'm with Princess. We been to the mall and now we are watching "Ugh how much money did you spend?"
"Okaee don't be mad babee"
"You went overboard right?"
"Yessss I'm sorry baby but I saw this cute purse and shoes I had to get it I love you tho"
"Lol OK baby I love you to but I have to call you when I'm off"
"Okaee bye have fun"
"I will tell Princess I love her to" I hung it this is like a normal thing routine for us. She makes me happy we was high school sweethearts I remember the first day I walked her home.
Flashback
'Damn Royalty fine asf tomorrow ima ask her out when we walk tomorrow we was flirting all the way here saying she don't like me but her friend Chelsea said otherwise'

*Skipping to when they walk home*
"Soo Royalty I heard you like me?" I asked while smiling.
"

Lol no who told you that?" She was looking away so ik she was lying
"Ohh just your friends and the way you act around me"
"No ik you like someone else"
"Yeahh I do got this crush on this other girl"
"Ohh okaee well since you like her I can't tell you who I like"
"But ion like her like I like you tho"
"No I don't wanna go out with you since you gotta crush on another girl"
We entered the gate to her apartments
"If I don't like her no more will you be mine?"
"I'll think about it."
"Noo yes or noo?"
"Maybe
"I'm not going no where till you give me an answer"
I sat down so she will know I'm serious she was just smiling
"Fine yes I'll be your gf"
I literally jumped up
"Ok good now give me kiss😘"
We kissed and I hugged her and went home that was the best day ever
End of Flashback