Chap.5

Miami and Bam on top
Royalty POV
Flashback
Ever since Lowkeyy asked me out we couldn't be separated everywhere I went she was right behind me or next to me. We always jamming to music and laughing. I know its only been two days but she got me feeling some type of way I know she gonna be the death of me. Ion wanna scare her off because I have a bad past and I don't know what she'll think hopefully its good right?😔
"Baby let's go to my house" she asked while smirking
"Where is your mom and her girlfrennd?
"They went to work so come on tell your mom you going to the park."
"Fine come on crybaby."
We was walking to her apartments when I saw her moms car in her spot
"Babee your mom is home" I was looking nervous asf
"Ohh well this is a good time to introduce you"
"Omg your such an ass you knew the whole time they was home right?"
"Lol yeah I want you to meet them you only seen them once so"
"Okaee I'm kinda nervous but let's do it"
She walked up to her apartment door and opened it she told me to wait outside I waited and her mom and her girlfrennd came outside. They looked at me and smiled I was a lil nervous but smiled back.
"So your the lil girlfriend that mia was all up on?"
I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say so Lowkeyy said
"Yes lol this is Royalty my girlfriend, Royalty this is my mom Miami and and her girlfriend Bam."
"Do y'all wanna come inside?"
"No we going to the park I'll be back."
"You know I gotta meet her mom right?"
"Yesss mom ik."
"Ok good take New New with you."
She went outside and came back out with a baby I'm guessing was New New. She was beautiful tho she just kept on staring at me.
"Baby why she staring at me?"
"Ohh because she don't know you that good calm down."
"Ohh Okaee."
End of Flashback
I'm laying down thinking of how I should tell Lowkeyy I'm pregnant with twins. Should I just come out and tell her or make it special? I hear the door open and keys jiggle and boots making their way upstairs so ik it's my Babyy I had to hurry up and hide the pictures of the sonograms until I figure out when ima tell her. She opens the room door and she looks like a sad puppy her hair all in a messy bun.
"Awwe Babyy you look tired."
"I am I had to chase two bad guys today who tired to run away."
"You wanna get in the tub with some bubbles?"
"Only if you getting in to😏."
"Sure baby you get undressed and I'll start it up for you."
"Ok Babyy thank you your the best."
"I know now give me kiss and hurry up."
We was in the bath chilling making jokes. I was behind her giving her a massage.
"How do you feel about kids baby?"
"Ion know I kinda want my own mini me running around her."
"Okaee that's good because I'm pregnant."
"Really your pregnant?!"
"Yes with twins to."
"Awwe baby I'm happy." She turned around and started rubbing my belly and she kissed it then kissed me.
"I'm gonna be a good father right Babyy?"
"Yes of course but let's dry off and go to sleep."
I went to Lowkeyy's draws to get her big t shirt and boxers and grabbed a sports bra and boxers for her.
Lowkeyy POV
Since I woke up before her I called in to my job and told them my future wife is pregnant and he understood. So I made sure I didn't wake her and went downstairs and made breakfast for her went I was almost done with the pancakes I heard her waking up and coming downstairs she came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Good morning baby how did you sleep?"
"I slept good after our bath together it helped."
"Ok now go back to bed I'll be there in a lil when I'm done. She went back upstairs and I grabbed two plates for us then went upstairs she was their laying down and watching Spongebob.
"Here Babyy."
"Aww thanks babe, what you wanna do today?"
"Ion know today is my day off so we can go shopping and then go to the fair is that good?"
"Yes it is let me just eat then take my shower and brush my teeth then we can go."
"Ok take your time."