Chap.8

Royalty POV
We woke up around 2:30 that's the time my mommie came over. We was talking about me being pregnant and how much she's going to spoil my babies.
Mommie T: "So your birthday is tomorrow what you doing?"
Me: "Idk yet but ik Lowkeyy has something up her sleeve idk if its good or bad."
Mommie T: "It should be good just relax with your friends. By the way how's Ty &' Tj doing."
Me: "They are doing good Princess is just spoiled like crazy because of Lowkeyy."
Mommie T: "That's good that means she ready to have these babies but Princess is going to become bad soon."
Me: "Yeah ik I tried to tell her to stop but she wouldn't. But how's you and Rita doing."
Mommie T: "We doing good so far she didn't mess up yet. But ima get ready to go its getting late."
She was right it was 5:00 already damn we been talking for that long. Lowkeyy was still sleep I didnt wanna wake her up cus she has work later on tonight. I hugged and kissed my mom bye and she left. I went upstairs to see Lowkeyy was up getting ready.
Lowkeyy: "Who was at the door?"
Me: "Ohh it was mom I was gonna wake you but you was sleeping so good."
Lowkeyy: "It's fine baby but I gotta get going I got training today. I love you Munchkinn."
Me: "I love you to Cuppiecake be careful out there."
Just like that she left kissing my belly and forehead. I might go over my best friend house I don't wanna be home alone.
Monkeyy POV
I know y'all haven't heard from me in a minute I just been busy with work being a professional basketball player is a lot of work especially being on a good ass team but anyways I'm helping Lowkeyy with her surprise for my A1. Her birthday tomorrow I'm excited. I'm out at the mall now looking for something to give her I know she's in love with Hello Kitty tho and she's having kids so I might go buy clothes and some Hello Kitty shit for her. My phone rings and my A1 is calling me so I answer.
A1: "Heyy where you at?".
Me: "Umm at the mall why?"
A1: "Ohh I was bored and wondering if you wanted to chill with Ty and her baby so we can have a girls day?"
Me: "Sure give me 20 mins and I'll be on my way."
A1: "Okaee later."
And with that we hung up I made my way to the register to pay for all my stuff I was on my way out when some random girl stopped me.
RC: "OMGGG your Liz can I have your autograph please please."
Me: "Lol sure thanks for noticing me."
Just because I'm nice I took a selfie with her then made my way out to Ty's house.
  Ty's POV
I was in the kitchen cooking when someone knocked on my door I opened it and it was one of my security guards. Yes my Hubby got me security guards you can never be sure. But anyways he told me my company was here which was Royalty my best friend. She called me talking about she wanted to have a girls day so I told her to come over. I love when she comes home when my baby at work I be bored we talk about endless things like her being pregnant she's only 6 months pregnant now. And her mood swings are hella crazy I remember me being crazy I use to drive my Babyy crazy. There was another knock on the door and it was Monkeyy this this felt like old times tho back in school. We was just chilling eating snacks and watching movies so was Princess she not suppose to have this much junk but we was having fun. It was going on 12. And Royalty was knocked so I told Monkey to get a cup of water so we can pour it on her when we did she jumped up and we just yelled Happy Birthday to her she was mad at first then had a smile on her face. She looked at her phone because it was ringing and she answered.
  Royalty POV
I answered and it was my baby we talked for a lil she said Happy birthday and that she's coming home in a lil so I told Monkey and Ty that I'm going home. I made it home and saw my baby car in the driveway and our bed room light on  and her getting undressed so I made my way upstairs and changed into my night night clothes and laid down she joined me and we talked till we both fell asleep in our sleeping position.
Lowkeyy POV
Its 11 I woke up and cooked up some breakfast. I made pancakes eggs sausage and brought it upstairs for her I put it besides her and turned on the TV to Spongebob and woke her up.
Me: "Wake up Babyy and eat so we can start our day."
Royalty: "I don't wanna."
Me: "Go brush your teeth fagg and when I get back you better be up."
Royalty: "Okaee fine I'll be up now leave."
Me: "Ok love you I gotta go to the store real quick I'll be back." She didn't respond so I went and put my white tee on and shorts and left. I went to Walmart to get some stuff for her like a Birthday card, balloons, candy, and a bear. I made my way home and decided to stop by a animal store to get a puppy. I bought a pit bull and got some food and treats and the food and water bowls for the pup. Then made my way home, I got out the car and made my way inside. She was in the kitchen cooking so I put the pup behind my back and walked up to her and kissed her and told her to close her eyes. I let the pup lick her cheek and her eyes shot open and her eyes got big and she snatched the pup away from me.
Royalty: "Thanks baby I love him ima name him Jeffrey."
Me: "Eww whatever you say baby. But get ready we finna go I'll drop Jeffrey at Ty's house. Dress classy and I'll be back."
I left and dropped Greg at Ty's house and went home and changed into a tux with a red bowtie. And she was wearing a red tight dress that hugged her ass and curves good. We made our way at and to the restaurant which is Olive Garden. I put it under my name. We got seated and a waitress came
Waitress: "What would y'all like to drink?"
Me: "I'll have a sprite and she will have a Coke."
Waitress: "Ok I'll be back to take your orders."
She left and me and my baby talked.
Royalty: "Baby this is amazing. Thank you."
Me: "No need to thank me. You deserve it. But you better take good care of Jeffrey."
Royalty: "I am I love him already he's cute."
Me: "Ohh more than you love me?"
Royalty: "Lol no fagg your my life. But here comes the waitress."
Waitress: "Are y'all ready to order now?"
Me: "Yes I'll have the shrimp pasta.. And the same for her to."
We handed her our menus and 15 mins later our food was brought out and we grubbed. When we finished it was around 11 so I paid the bill. We headed home and I called the fam
Me: "Ayee are y'all ready me? And the bae getting dressed."
Ty: "Yeahh me and him getting ready now."
Monkey: "And me and bae getting ready to."
Me: "Ight coo we gone meet y'all there everything should be set up already." And with that we hung up. Me and bae dressed up (in media) we always slaying you already know we had to take some pics. We headed out and made our way to the club. We pulled up and hella people were outside waiting to get in. But I didn't have to it's my Babyy birthday so I want her to have fun. I saw the fam already in the V.I.P section so I went to give them hugs and dapped up Tj and Malik. I went to go get some shots everyone took 4 shots and my Babyy was tipsy. Circle came on and my Babyy dragged me to the dance floor. Shawty went crazy but I caught up. I remembered what I had to do and went up to the DJ booth and got the microphone and the music cut off and it went quite.
Me: "Y'all having a good time?!"
Crowd: "HELL YEAHHH!!"
Me: "Ight Lol lemme get Royalty up here real quick I got something I needa say."
She walked up here and I got nervous all over again.
Me: "Umm ok I remember the first I saw you in the hallways you was beautiful and I'm glad you the one I ended up with. Your my Beyonce and I need you in my life you finna have my kids your everything I always wanted. You bring out another side nobody could ever do or see. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you and..."
I got on one knee and her mouth dropped and her eyes started to water.
Me: "Would you make me the happiest person and marry me?"
She couldn't say nothing but smile and nod I put the ring on her finger and picked her up and kissed her. She was crying so I had to wipe her tears. I whispered in her ear and told her I had one more surprise she looked like a lil kid and jumped on me and begged to see it. But it wasn't here cus I didn't get the call yet Tj pose to go get it but 5 mins later I got the call and told him to pull up and play me and my baby song and blast it.
Royalty: "Babe you hear our song?"
Me: "Yeahh go check outside I got your present."
Her ass dragged me outside and jumped up and down like a lil kid and kept on asking if it's hers I just handed her the keys and she hopped in the whip and stepped on the gas. I already know she gonna go crazy. It was already 2am so I told her that we should race home but keep it clean she said ok and waited for me to hop in the car and she sped off but I was right on her ass and of course she beat me to the house she was at the door and I ran up and picked her up and made me way upstairs and we made love to Bed by Jaquess
   I know you wanna love but I just wanna fuck Aye girl, you know the deal I gotta keep it real I know you wanna see I know you wanna be in my B.E.D grinding slowly
  Jeffrey 👇🏾👇🏾

D grinding slowly  Jeffrey 👇🏾👇🏾