Do You Hear My People Singing?

Emily's P.O.V

Gagging lightly, I spit out the rope that was in my mouth. I was starting to get an idea, I didn't know if it would work. Although I knew I had to try.

Slowly looking over, I was happy to see that Hades was distracted, watching the horrid scene.

I started to ready myself. Scooting as close as i could to the man without him noticing.

When i was in position I took a deep breath and started to yell. "DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?".

I then smirked when Hades jumped off his throne. He turned to glare at me, "what the hell are you doing!?".

I ignored him and started to yell once more. "SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN"

"Stop that noise this instant!" he growled, stepping towards me.

As soon as he was close enough i stuck out my leg and kicked him off his feet. He hit the ground with a thud. "IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN".
With that i freed my arms and ran out of the room, attempting to navigate the hallways, all the while, singing the song of my people.

As i neared the hallway that held the cages, a started singing again. Hoping that i would locate Rylie, before somebody located me.

"WHO WILL JOIN IN OUR CRUSADE, WHO WILL BE STRONG AND STAND WITH ME, BEYOND THE BARRICADE, IS THERE A WORLD YOU LONG TO SEE? THEN JOIN IN THE FIGHT THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE FREE!"

I bursted in to the holding area, not even stopping when all the mutants stared at me in disgust. I went straight over to the cage i shared with Rylie and put my hands to the bars, "if you thought you'd seen the last of me you were wrong!"

A\N
TOLD YOU I WOULD WRITE IT.

Its cracky-ish. Not sorry 'bout it tho ;)