Chapter 9

A/N
I love Hailey's  hair in this vid I don't like twilight but I do love the song.

Roses POV!

Me and Daniel were fighting against rogues and distracting them so that Daniel's mom could sneak his dad out of the fight. We keep fighting until we killed all of the rogues. Daniel has many cuts, and bites, and he limps I feel bad for not protecting him with my shield. My flesh is torn up and bruised. My leg got torn open in the fight. I was lucky to make it through the pain. After the fight, Daniel's mom comes out with clothes for us and we go back to human form, Daniel looks at me and I can feel that he already blames himself for how I look "Daniel, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault" I say "I know, I just wish I could've done something" he says and I cup his face "babe, stop worrying. Don't you remember? I have healing powers I can heal you and me in no time" I say and he smirks when he realizes I calls him 'babe'. We then get dressed and head towards the sink in the kitchen. I turn it on and I start the process of the healing.

Daniel's POV!

I watch as Rose picks up a bubble of water without using her hands. I watch as the bubble of water moves into the thin air and gets put onto my skin. It first stung like hell, but then it actually felt nice. In a matter of no time my skin is clear and healed 'I know, cool huh?' Rose asked me through mind link 'its cool' I say back through the mind link. After she healed me she didn't heal herself and tried to walk around without a care in the world "umm, are you forgetting something?" I ask her "hmmmm" she hums back "shouldn't you heal yourself?" I ask "oooo right" she says and walks back to the sink. I love my mate so much. She starts to heal herself and leaves scars behind. 'I just wish those scars could wash away' I accidentally say through mind link 'babe, it's fine' 'no it's not. You got hurt. My baby got hurt' I say through mind link and look down, she then comes close to me and brushes my cheek lightly 'babe, you have to be strong for me okay? There are going to be more attacks due to me being a white wolf. And I know this is going to sound funny, but babe, you need to grow some fucking balls and be strong for me okay?' As if in instinct I pull away and roll on my stomach laughing, until I feel her eyes on me and I look up to see her not at all amused. Her arms are crossed and her foot is tapping. I give her the most apologetic grin I could manage until I see her drop to her knees rolling around laughing 'this girl will be the death to me if nothing else' dammit I need to control what I say through mind link! As if on cue she stops laughing and looks up at me "you know I heard that right? And I sure hope you meant that in a good way" she says "I make no promises" I tell her with a smirk, she doesn't look amused at all, her look is priceless I can just take a picture, but then I'd be heartless. I look at her with a smirk "your wolf was so beautiful" I tell her as I climb down next to her "thank you" she says "I just hope that it's still as beautiful when it takes a shit" I tell her "oh that's it" she says and we start to wrestle.