Chapter 2

3rd person OV

As Tyki brought Saya back to the Ark after turning all the humans into dusts, he made his way to her room with her in his arms while he was carrying her in bride style. When he arrived, he quickly made his way inside and place her carefully onto her bed as he sighed lightly. His golden eyes carefully studied her from head to toe. "Just as I remembered." He whispered to him self, leaning his hand closely to Sayas cheek as he gently brushed against her flushed cheeks. "Welcome home, Saya." Tyki mumbled softly with a smile across his lips while whipping the drop of tear at the corner of Saya's eyes. Slowly, he pulled away. Biting his lip with a sigh before turning his heels as he made his way out of the room. "I'm sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is she? Tyki." Road questioned, a little worry as Saya had always been Road's favourite excluding Tyki. Saya would always read stories to her as well as teach her new things that she do not know from time to time. Those was precious memories.

"She's asleep still." Tyki answered, sipping away at his cup of tea as he closed his eyes for a moment thinking back to the words that Saya had said before she fainted. For a Noah to says that kind of things, it was like a sin. The Noah of Future were very different from the others frome the very start, they were very gentle and caring. But they also held mercy and love towards humans which it was against the normal Noah's will.

"The bird got caught? That's 's shame, I was hoping to play some games with her." Devit comment with a laugh and grin across his face as he tugged at his gun playfully. "Oh oh got caught?" Jasdero added with a smirk.

"Nuhehe...♡ now now children, we should be happy that our family member had returned to us ♡" Said the Earl as he was giggling under his mask as always.

"Is not sweet enough..."

"Nobody cares Skinn." Said Devit as he yawned while wearing a bored expression across his face.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT! !" Skinn yelled, smacking both of his hand on the table as Jasdero grabbed a plated and throw it at Skinn as a laughter escaped. "Hahaha haha!  Look at your face!" Jasdero was rolling on the floor, laughing loudly while Tyki simply sighed. Slowly standing up from his seat as he made his way to the door. "I'll go and check on Saya while you guys are at it."

"W-Wait! Tyki!" Road called out but it was too late as the door closed behind him. A sigh escaped her lips as she glared at the twins and Skinn angrily. "Stop fighting already! Earl is about to explode you idiots!"

"Thank you Road." The Earl warned, looking at the two Noahs that was fighting as he let out a sigh. "You're all dismissed for today ♡"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*tick tuck tick tuck*

The sound of the clock slowly became more clear as I was slipping back into this reality with terror. As my eyes slowly opens and closes them selves, my vision slowly came clear as I blinked for a few times. Staring at the ceiling for a moment before I slowly turned my head to sides to sides.

"Where am I?... wait isn't this my room?..." I thought to my self, observing my surrounding as I slowly sat up from the bed while my long hair fell at my sides. "Ah... I see, I was taken back..." I mumbled to my self with a weak smile as I glared down at my hands, they were light grey which means I must be in my Noah skin. "There's no escape hm..." As I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, the door suddenly open. My glance quickly looked to the direction as the tall figure entered the room smoothly. "You awake?" Tyki asked, closing the door behind him as he slowly made his way over my way. Gently, I nodded. Glaring at the ground hard with a sigh, "Was the Earl angry?"