Chapter 4

Author's note:

Heya! I know it's been a while since I've updated this story, after looking through my drafts and published stuffs my muse for dgm kinds sparked again. This chapter was written like 3 years ago, so I went over and changed some bits and bobs. It was strange reading it ngl 😂 anyway, enjoy! If you would like me to continue this story and actually finish it, let me know!

The Noahs waited for a while, Wisely chattering with Road whilst Saya talked to Sheril before their attention was turned to the people of black order, however before neither of them could say a word; suddenly a portal opened below Sheril whilst Saya quickly hups off. "Wait! What?! He's coming from beneath me?!" Sheril yelled as two males were seen jumping into the air telling them to 'move' as Sheril simply falls onto the ground with Saya giggling at the background.

"Give me back my friends!" Was the first thing Saya heard as Allen and Tyki had landed. Before Tyki could say anything, Allen looks around the room with shock and surprise. "Jonny?" He paused."Wait, everyone is here... Kanda!" Allen yelled, looking around his surrounding.

"We are here for you, boy."

"What do you mean 'here for me', I'm your enemy." A soft sigh was heard from the unknown Noah. "Sorry to break your heart but, please remember that you guys are standing on the Earl." Once they were reminded, the both looked down at their feet before Earl quickly jumped up and held onto Allen by his neck while Tyki landed next to Saya with a sigh slipping through his lips.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!" The boy exclaimed, glaring at the Earl on top of him whilst he kicked at his side for a moment before it stopped. "Hehe heh... you're not the 'player' the 14th left behind are you? You're the 14th himself." Earl stated matter of factly , pinning down the exorcist while he struggled under his grip. "What are you talking about?! Let me go! I'm not the 14th!"

"I would highly suggests for you to listen to what we say since as you can see. I, Desire have control over their bodies and god knows what I'll do since I'm in a bad mood after all." Sheril stated with a little wink at the end of his words while the expression of the people changed quickly which only to earn another chuckle from Saya. "Or I could easily teleport them to a room full with Akumas."

"You know that the Akumas are my eyes and limbs, you tried to talked to me through them last time didn't you?" The Earl questioned, feeling the shock and shivers that it brought when he heard his voice once again.

"What are you—!" As if the Earl had triggered something within Allen, he changed. "Yes I did, I wanted to tell you that I'm coming back." The sudden change of voice sends shivers down their spines, Saya was shock to hear the all too familiar voice once more. "Nea..." she muttered, feeling tears swelling around her eyes as she watches his movement before their eyes meet for a brief moment with a smirk spread across his lips. "I knew you would've came for me, brother. And this time, I'll for sure kill you and become the Earl myself!"

"14th.... is that your wish...."

"No! I'm not the 14th!"

As Allen struggled under the Earl, he begins to regain some control over his own body, screaming in pain before words were mumbled under his breaths. "I'm not taking this!" Everyone's eyes widen as they watched Allen headbutt the Earl before he landed on the floor rolling backwards. "Listen! Earl and the 14th, I'm not going to be the 14th or whatever. I am Allen Walker! An exorcist!"

"Hmm... I'll take back what I said about him earlier... he's kind of interesting... Don't you agree Roa-!"

With a swift move, Road suddenly disappeared from Wisely shoulders and Tyki had quickly made his way over to Earl and stopped the attack from Kanda. "AH MY ROAD! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS AND LET HIM SNATCH HER AWAY SO EASILY!" Sheril screamed atop of his lungs, sending daggers towards Wisely angrily as if his head had grown horns like the devil himself. "I'm not a fighter y'know..." Wisely explained and sighed, shaking his head a little before Allen suddenly approached Sheril and kicked the coffin before grabbing away. "Pft, Sheril you had fallen more than twice now." Saya stated amused as she stood by Wisely. "Kanda, can you move?" Allen asked with a hint of worry in his eyes before the male snapped at him while having Road hanging off between his lips. "Got a problem?"