Nightmare

Nightmare

Eren had woke up and looked around him "where am i" Eren said to himself then he heard a familiar "thanks she is here" Eren said trying to stand up, but then he head Mikasa scream then a gunshot Eren stood up and ran to the where he had heard Mikasa scream and the gunshot, when Eren found Mikasa she was surrounded by blood "no, no, MIKASA!!!" Eren screamed and picked Mikasa up but when he had her in his arms everything went black for him. When Eren woke up he saw Mikasa and Armin sitting next to him "he's awake" Armin said looking at Eren "i saw you dead" Eren said looking at Mikasa feeling tears starting to form Mikasa moved closer to Eren and hugged Eren "it's over now you do not have to worry about it anymore" Mikasa said putting her head on his shoulder "it will never happen i promise"Mikasa said feeling tear starting to form Eren looked at Armin and he pointed at Mikasa "you ok" Eren said raising his head and looking at Mikasa "ya, it hurts me knowing you are not having good dreams" Mikasa said into Eren shoulder "bye you two" Armin said walking away, Eren looked at Mikasa feeling her body shaking "are you ok" Eren said holding Mikasa hand "no"Mikasa said moving her head into the crook of Eren's neck "what's the matter" Eren putting one of his hands on Mikasa head "just thinking about my parents" Mikasa said "why" Eren said looking down at Mikasa "just hearing Sasha talking about her parents reminded me of them" Mikasa said looking up at Eren, Eren looked at Mikasa and smiled at her. Eren and Mikasa walked back to Eren room "hey can i ask you something" Eren said looking at Mikasa as they sat on his bed "what is it" Mikasa said looking at Eren "are you afraid of what's going to happen to us when we take back wall Maria" Eren said looking at Mikasa "yes, i am afraid of what's going to happen, most of us will die and i'm afraid of being one of those people" Mikasa said starting to cry Eren scooted closer to Mikasa and hugged her "shh, i will protect you" Eren said feeling Mikasa body shake while he held her in his arms "promise" Mikasa said into Eren shoulder "i promise you" Eren said kissing Mikasa on her forehead.