Christmas Night

Christmas Night

Eren and Mikasa were walking around their town the day before Christmas " So you are going to your parents tomorrow" Mikasa said looking at Eren Eren looked at her "ya" Eren said looking down "hey is something the matter" Mikasa said looking at Eren worried "my mom has a new child and i am worried that they won't like me" Eren said looking at Mikasa smiling "you are the easiest person to get along with if you are not mad" Mikasa said grabbing Eren's hand Eren looked at Mikasa and smiled "you are right but i really don't want to leave you but i don't my parents figuring out that we are together and yelled at me" Eren said looking at Mikasa "hey it's going to be ok" Mikasa said grabbing Eren's hands  Eren looked at her "ya so are coming with me to my parents place tomorrow" Eren said looking at Mikasa "ya why would i not come with you" Mikasa said smiling at Eren Eren smiled back at her. When they got to Eren parents house Eren was scared "you seem nervous" Mikasa said looking at him "ya i am" Eren said looking at Mikasa "you'll be fine" Mikasa said looking at him smiling Eren looked at her and smiled back at her "you'll be by my side when i meet my new sibling" Eren said getting out of the car "i will you don't have to worry" Mikasa said walking over to Eren Eren intertwined one of his hands with Mikasa hands Mikasa looked at him and kissed him on his forehead, after Eren knocked on his parents door he looked at Mikasa "you will be alright do not worry" Mikasa said laying her head on Eren's shoulder Eren looked at Mikasa and kissed on her forehead, when Eren mom opened the door she was holding Eren new sibling "hey mom" Eren said smiling looking at Carla Carla looked at Mikasa "hey you two" Carla said smiling moving out of the way for Eren and Mikasa to go inside Carla followed behind them "how are you guys life together" Carla said looking at Eren as he and Mikasa sat in the front room "we are good" Eren said looking at Mikasa "well that's good to here well your father is doing something but he will be in here soon oh and Eren do you want to hold your sister Isabelle" Carla said looking at Eren "sure" Eren said looking at Carla Carla handed Isabelle to Eren and he looked at her "she looks like your mom" Mikasa said looking at Eren "she does" Eren said smiling at Mikasa  Isabelle put her arms towards Eren and Mikasa "it seems she likes you Eren" Mikasa said laying her head on Eren's shoulder Eren looked at Mikasa and then back to Isabelle "someday i would like my own family and be able to take care of my own child" Eren said laying his head against Mikasa head "i would to" Mikasa said letting Isabelle play with her fingers "she seems to like you too" Eren said smiling kissing Mikasa on her forehead. After Eren and Mikasa were walking through Eren hometown Eren was telling Mikasa what it was like before she came into his life Eren had taken her to the center of his hometown and they had an big christmas tree in the middle "it looks really nice" Mikasa said looking at the christmas tree "ya it does" Eren said looking at her, Eren had taken her closer to the tree in the center of the park Eren had remember about the box in his pocket Eren walked in front of Mikasa Mikasa looked at him confused Eren had kneeled down and opened the black box he had Mikasa started crying and Eren smiled at her "will you" Eren said looking at Mikasa Mikasa nodded and Eren hugged her and put the ring on her finger, after they looked at each other Mikasa looked at the ring she had on her finger "thanks" Mikasa said looking at Eren Eren looked at her and held her hand "you're welcome" Eren said kissing Mikasa. When they got back to Eren parents house he sat with Mikasa on his lap in the couch chair and Carla and Grisha were looking at Eren and Mikasa "so" Eren said looking his parents "so do you guys still live in your apartment" Grisha said looking at Eren "ya we do, we are looking at houses but we have not have any that we like" Eren said looking at Mikasa "and what that" Carla said looking at Mikasa hand "what do you think mom" Eren said smiling raising Mikasa hand and Carla squealed excitement "yaa" Carla screamed Grisha looked at Carla and nodded at Eren "you two were always made for each other" Grisha said looking at Eren. When Eren and Mikasa got back to their apartment Eren and Mikasa went and lied down on their bed Eren pulled Mikasa close "i love you with my whole heart" Eren said kissing Mikasa on her cheek Mikasa smiled and put her head under Eren chin "and i love you with my whole heart too" Mikasa said falling asleep Eren smiled and fell asleep with the person he had loved for his life and will be for the rest of his life in his arms.

I Know that i posted this in may and it has something to do Christmas but i found a perfect photo and had to just write it, i could not resists myself.