Our Time Together

Our Time Together

Eren was excited that they had finally had gotten a day off from working, Eren was sitting on his bed looking out the window as people left and came back, Eren heard a knock on his door Eren walked over to his door and opened "hey" Mikasa said looking down "hey" Eren said looking at Mikasa "is it ok if i talk to you" Mikasa said messing with the end of her scarf "ya sure" Eren said moving out of the way, when Eren sat down on his bed he looked at Mikasa "so Levi was asking me to be a corporal" Mikasa said looking down at the floor "that is amazing Mikasa" Eren said excited "ya but i would be the worst" Mikasa said messing with end of her scarf "Mikasa you would be the best corporal ever" Eren said looking at Mikasa "i guess" Mikasa said "well thanks Eren" Mikasa said standing up "hey wait" Eren said standing up "what is it" Mikasa said turning around and looking at Eren "want to go the lake" Eren said looking at Mikasa "sure" Mikasa said looking at Eren. When they got to the lake Mikasa walked over to the lake and sat by it "so when did he tell you" Eren said sitting down next to Mikasa "this morning" Mikasa said tossing a rock into the lake "did he tell you if are able to have your own group" Eren said looking at Mikasa "ya" Mikasa said looking at Eren "have you decide who you want in your group" Eren said looking at Mikasa "Armin, you, Sasha, Connie" Mikasa said looking at the lake "well it would greet so we would not have worry about each on expedition" Eren said looking at Mikasa "ya" Mikasa said looking at the lake "so have you talked to the rest of them" Eren said looking back at the lake "ya and they all said ok but i was worried you would say no" Mikasa said standing up "well my answer is yes" Eren said looking at Mikasa "thanks" Mikasa said quietly looking down at her scarf "are you ok you seem off about something" Eren said standing up in front of Mikasa "it's noth-" but before Mikasa could finish Eren pulled her closer to him and put his arm around Mikasa "please tell me if something is wrong" Eren said putting his head on Mikasa shoulder "i feel like if i lead a group they are going to get killed" Mikasa said putting her head on Eren's shoulder "you won't you know what to do" Eren said smiling "yeah i guess" Mikasa said lifting her head up. After a while Eren let go of Mikasa and they walked over to a tree and sat up against Eren looked at Mikasa "can i tell you something Mikasa" Eren said looking at Mikasa "ya what is it" Mikasa said sitting up and looking Eren "well if you ever need anything while being corporal just now that i will alway be there for you" Eren said putting his arm around Mikasa Mikasa looked at Eren and laid her head on his shoulder "thanks Eren" Mikasa said looking at the sky "Mikasa" Eren said "yeah" Mikasa said "i love you" Eren said laying his head against Mikasa "i love you too Eren" Mikasa said. The next day Eren was waiting for Mikasa and Levi along with Armin, Connie, and Sasha "she seemed worried that you would be mad at her for wanting you to be in her group" Armin said looking at Eren "well i understood what she wanted and i would not disrespect that" Eren said looking at everyone else "well at least you said yes so we would not have to deal with you fighting with her about it" Sasha said looking at Eren "are you trying to push me" Eren said standing up "i am" Jean said walking over to Eren "bring it" Eren said standing in front of Jean but when Jean tried puching Eren Mikasa grabbed Jean wrist "don't make me regret letting you in my group" Mikasa said letting go of Jean wrist "uhh yes miss" Jean said looking at Mikasa Mikasa walked over to Eren and looked at him "what happened" Mikasa said looking at Eren Eren looked down "anyone" Mikasa said looking at everyone "he just frustrated and Jean wanted to make it worse" Armin said looking at Mikasa "thanks" Mikasa said looking at Armin "you guys still have the day off but tomorrow we help something with the garrisons" Mikasa said looking back up, after everyone had exited the room Mikasa took Eren's hand "are you alright" Mikasa said looking at Eren "nothing wrong ok" Eren said looking at Mikasa Mikasa looked at him "alright have fun" Mikasa said standing up and started to walk, but Eren had grabbed her hand "can you stay with me" Eren said Mikasa looked at him and smiled at him "yes" Mikasa said smiling Eren pulled Mikasa closer to him "i mean like never leaving my side" Eren said slipping a ring onto her finger Mikasa looked at her hand and started to cry Eren looked at her "i will never leave your side you don't have to worry" Mikasa said smiling at Eren crying Eren whipped Mikasa face with his sleeve "thanks" Mikasa said quiet Eren smiled at her and pulled her closer to him "i love you Mikasa" Eren said laying his head on top of Mikasa "i love you too Eren" Mikasa said laying her head up against his chest.