Chapter 4: hallucinations.

As I was driving home in shock, I still had that clown in my head. I reached for a pen and paper to write about the clown, so when i die, they would know who did it. I looked down and seen a white cloth. I grabbed it. It was a bib. The bib said lets party on it. It was kind of odd to find something that's not your's in your car. so I threw it out the window where i didn't have to see it again. I got home around 6:20am. As I was getting out of the car, I looked at the passengers seat and seen another earpiece in my car just  like the one i put in the cabinet like a day ago. I picked it up, then locked the doors. i headed into my house. I seen a yellow metal hand on the floor ahead of me. Then I heard some racket that to happen. I walked into the kitchen seeing a animatronic duck in there looking at me. "Did you find my bib? It was a message to you to give me it back". The animatronic said. She looked at me while getting closer. "Hi my name is Toy Chica" she said to me. "Hello Max wanna party? Well let's party". She was practically naked with her bib off, then she faded away as I stood there not knowing anything of what just happened. I turned around, seeing a show stage with three animontronic's. There was a sign in front that said "have fun with our friends Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica". I looked up seeing a bear, rabbit, and a chicken or a duck.

     I turned around to see another stage, but closed up with stars on a thick purple curtain. It also had a sign that said "out of order". I looked inside the curtains. It was a fox. It kind of looked like toy foxy. Maybe his name is foxy. I read a paper on the table "welcome to Freddy's Fazbears pizza". I walked to the party room, looking at everything. "I remember when my dad used to tell me about a place like this. I wonder if this is the place when he got his frontal lobe bit off when he was just 8 years old. He said his brother and his brothers friends put him inside a animontronic named Fredbear". I said in my mind. As I was walking towards the show stage a golden bear appeared in my way. I backed up slowly then it laughs in a child's voice. Then lift's and points his creepy head straight. It screamed in a deep dark voice, then charged at me. I was falling into a big pit of doom.

     I landed on a bedroom floor. I seen a little kid laying on the bed with some medical bandages on and was laying down silently in bed. I walked towards him, removing the bandages slowly. Once they were all off I looked at him seeing him twitching and he looked exactly like me when I was 9 years old. I thought "maybe this is my dad". I felt his head and sunk into his nightmare. I was on a bed. I seen my dad running back and forth, door to door, to look outside for something. All of a sudden my dad stopped at the right door. I walked over there seeing him flash a light into the hallway. I looked in the hallway. There was a golden ripped up animatronic outside the door. It was ripped up, bloody, had ginormous sharp teeth that had black and red blood on the bottom of the teeth. My dad whispered "Fredbear". That name clicked my mind "is Fredbear the same as golden Freddy? He maybe is". I said to myself.

     All of that faded away, once I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to a diner. There was a sign out front that said "welcome to Petty's diner". The name sounded familiar, like I heard it before. I walked around the diner. I went into the kitchen seeing three animatronics there. One was a girl pig, one was a lion and one was a guy pig. The pig looked like Petty from Fazbear an Friends. It was Petty from the place. "Maybe it's going to tell me whats going on to these animatronics",I said to myself. I saw a name tag on each one. The girl pigs name was Picka, and the lion's name was Pawnee. That Pawnee name sounded like pawn but just add two E's.

     I went out of the kitchen seeing another one by a table and one in the corner. I looked at the name tag of the one at the table. The name was Pixy, he was a cheetah. I went to the one by the wall. The name was Getty, he was a golden pig. I heard a sound form the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen and seen the golden bear again. He was looking at the three animatronics that were in the kitchen. He held out his hand and zapped a red flare in each one. I seen the animatronics move and twitch until there eyes went black, then white silver eyes were there. He turned around and started walk out the kitchen. I ran and hid under a table. I seen the golden bear put a red flair into Pixy making him twitch and have white silver eyes.

     His next stop was Getty. He stuck his hand into Getty's stomach leaving his exoskeleton out of him, then golden Freddy went into Getty. Then that all faded away. I wounded up in to Fazbear an Friends again but in the show stage room. The animontronic's were on the stage. I peeked out the show stage room then saw golden Freddy talking to a puppet. Golden Freddy somehow got mad and put a curse on the puppet, then he started to go to the show stage room. I dunked and rolled over to the table's in the party room. Golden Freddy was floating to the show room and put a curse on the others too. As he did that, the puppet started to twitch, then it looked up with white silver eyes and held out her hands and had sharp claws growing in place.

     I seen golden Freddy get out the show room and go to Petty's adventure to do the same to him. I walked over to the show stage room and seen those animatronic's twitching. Then soon got white silver eyes. Golden Freddy enter the room again while i hid under the table's in the corner. He put his hand into toy golden Freddy and took out the exoskeleton out. He crushed it to nothing like someone burning a paper to sparks in the air. While he did that, the toy golden Freddy animontronic fell to the ground. Golden Freddy went into the animontronic leaving golden Freddy to become toy golden Freddy. The T.V. turned on having a purple bear to pop up saying "now you learned part of the truth of what happened to these places, all because of Fredbear. You must fight the nights to become a free man again, and go back to your normal life". Everything faded away quickly. I woke up on the kitchen floor. I checked my watch. It was 11:27 pm. Time to go to work.