Ch. 14 Flirty Jeff

It was 5th hour and I was sitting next too ____. I know what your thinking and no I don't like her. I actually have a plan to make ____ and Ben get together, and to do that is to make BEN jealous and finally confesses his love for____ haha. I'm such a good friend.

I saw ____ drawing a picture of Ben's face. Oh this will be good. "Heyyy ____ how's my baby girl doing~?" She blushed that just made me smile even wider than before, I scooted my desk closer to hers so I could lean in my face close to her shoulder. "Oh this that Ben your drawing? Can i see dear? Thank you." I snatched the drawing away and she yelped in surprise. "Hey give it back!"

She reached for but I pushed away and took a good look at the very well done picture. She got Ben's eyes exactly the way he has, every edge and angles are like the exact replica of Ben Drowned. Oh Benny your so going to thank me for this soon. "Hmm its good but how come I see no picture of me?" I faked a 'pout' as she rolled her eyes and successfully retrieved her drawing. "Jeff." Said the teacher.

"Yes Tech." "Be quiet your peers are still working" "Fiiiiine." I looked over at ____ and saw her drawing something else. I guess she knew what I was going too do because she said "Don't you even think about it Jeff." "Ok ok I wont if you tell me what your drawing." I said smirking. "Fine I'm drawing-" "_____ come here." "Okay." I looked at the picture seeing some of the guys.

_____'s P.O.V
I walked up too the teacher "What do you need Mr.Hawk?" "Keep your boyfriend's mouth shut or you both get after school detention. Am I clear?" I nodded. "Yes sir." I muttered and turned to go back to my desk. Well fuck you then. I looked at Jeff seeing him smiling, so I glared. "Not. Another. Word." I sat back down and continued to sketch.

It went there for 20 minutes until the bell rang to next class. I pack up my stuff and walked out. "Hey ____ so where ya goin'?" Jeff jumped on my shoulder putting half of his wait on me. "I'm going too art with Lisa and Ant. Where are you going?" "Art along with Flash and Helen." Jeff said walking into the classroom. I walked over too Lisa and Ant with Jeff following behind me. They were sitting with Flash and Helen. "_____ did you finish the homework we were assigned?" "Yep. Did you guys?" "Ya we did." I smiled at the two. They disagree but I think they'd make a cute couple.

Time skip after school

"Okay Guys were going too my house today right?" Lisa said "Ya my mom said its OK." "Ours are OK with it.""I have too ask my dad. Even though it's your house he still want too know if I'm going anywhere other than home." "Well ask!" "What are you going to do when we get there?" "Just ask." "Fine." I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

Call log D=dad y=you

Y=Hey dad.

D=Yes ___?

Y=Can I go over too Lisa's place?

D=I don't know...What's in it for me?

Y=Dad please

D=Answer the question

Y=I will cook for the rest of the week

D= Go ahead and go to Lisa's and you don't have too do that I was messing with you

Y=OK thanks dad

End of the call

I looked at them and said "I can go." "Well come on lets go!" I chuckled at Lisa with how she acted. "What?" "Things don't change do they?" I asked all five of them. "No things change." Ant said "No I mean with how we act." "No then not really." "OK everyone hop in." I said as we neared my truck. Once everyone was in we started to Lisa's. On the way there we sung along with songs on the radio and talked like old friends for when we we're new friends. Who would of thought it would be easy too make friends with creepypasta's.

"Here we are." I say. We all hop out of my truck and head into Lisa's house. "So What are we going too do Lisa?" Flash asked. "Well we are just making a pit stop here and then where heading over to pick up ____'s cousin Elly." Lisa said "LISA!!!"

"AHH....oh it's you Rene?" I said. "____ it's great too see you again I haven't seen you since you where 6." Rene stated. "Rene she doesn't remember you. Remember we told you she lost her memory." Lisa said. "Oh ya. *Smiles* Then let me introduce myself too you again ___ along with your new friends...Hey Ant.... I'm Rene Lisa's Cousin." "Rene this is Flash, Jeff, and Helen, and hi." Ant said.
~~~~Time skip~~~~
Text scene E=Elly _=You

E-you coming or what?

_-Ya were on are way don't worry...were almost there

E-K I'll be where you told me to meet you guy's at

_- K were walking to it right now

Text scene ends

Rene's P.O.V

I looked at _____ I knew how she lost her memory Elly told me when it happened. You may be wondering how I know this it's easy. Elly's a creepypasta. The only reason I still have my memory is because Slendy tried to make me one but Elly had him turn her into one and let me go knowing they exist as long as I don't tell anyone. But that's why the rule where creepypasta's cant befriend a human came from. And that rule is broken by a lot of people. "Rene how have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!" Elly exclaimed. "I've been good how about you?" "I'm doing good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok there's chapter 14 for you guys i hope you like it and can you guys do me an favor and go over too wolfgirlx99's profile and say thanks and maybe read her BEN DROWNED story but please go show her some love.
Anyways guys I hope you had a great day night or afternoon peace out ✌