9| Stressed And Desserts

Misaki walked out of the room while her face was flushed red, embarrassed to what she just saw, how mortifying it was that she wanted the land to swallow her—right now.

"--Are you telling me what I should and shouldn't do, Naegi?!"

"--No, please listen!"

She heard some yells coming from the cafeteria, she hurriedly ran and reached the cafeteria, when she did, she saw Naegi being lift up to the air by Ohwada while he was glaring at him, from the looks of it, they seem to be having a fight.

"--Calm down, Ohwada-kun!"

"--Stop it already!"

The yells of her classmates rung to her ears as she stepped inside the room, pissed, that someone harmed his friend.

"What are you doing, Ohwada?" She asked while having a straight face towards everyone.

"Teaching this punk a lesson, he was sticking his nose—"

"Put him down, this instant." She glared at him immensely as he shivers ran up to the side and he dropped from the fear Naegi.

*Thud*

Naegi touched his neck as he started to readjusting his jacket and hood that was disarrange because of the violence.

"What were you about to do if I didn't came in?"

"Punch him, of course!

"Why would you do that?"

"He was teaching me a lesson about useless shit! I thought I should give a good beating so he could shut up."

"Is beating someone smaller than you satisfies you? If that's the case... I can show you a great time if you fight against me." He flinched from her tone, he knew how serious she was... but his ego couldn't let him give up.

"Sure, from day one you were really annoying you know—" In a split of a moment, Misaki was grabbing his jaw who was shock from her speed.

"Ohwada—actions must come first before words,"

Silence. It filled the air as everyone's eyes were glued on the scene that was just happening in front of them, no one dared to say anything.

"If I ever saw something like this occur again, I'll let you know how a real punch really feels like..." She lets go of his jaw as she lifts her heels and started to head towards the door.

=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=

Everyone was doing their own activities by themselves as Naegi decided to come and see Misaki to thanked her from her heroic act, probably she'll just say: "You guys are getting annoying so I have no choice but to butt in," or "There is no need for you to thank me, it's nothing." but he went anyways despite that was likely one of her answers.

He walked to the library and spotted a violet haired girl dressed in white and black clothes, her back was facing his vision as he noticed that she was reading a violet coloured book entitled: Black Note, as she was sipping a milk tea that was likely brewed Yamada himself.

"Misaki—" His voice halted as in the corner of his eyes he spotted Ohwada walked up to her, quickly he hid behind the book shelves. 'Why am I hiding?!' He mentally cursed himself.

Misaki turned to the direction of the person who called her by her name as she didn't spotted anyone as her eyebrows furrowed. 'I swear I heard Naegi's voice just now... was I hallucinating?' She shrugged the thought and continued reading.