28| The Last Classroom Trial

! !Classroom Trials In Action! !

Right of the bat, they started the trial right away, nervousness went up to their spines as goosebumps appeared.

"Since this will be the last trial, I'll also be participating. If you're able to identify Ikusaba Mukuro's killer as well as solve the mystery of this school, then you win! But if you're unable to do so... then I win!"

"The one who will lose will be executed, does that mean you'll be executed if you lose?"

"Of course! A bear does not go back on his word!"

"--If that's the case, I have a question for you, you're all in cahoots with the mastermind, right?"

"--Wait, I also have a picture!"

"--Same here, Monokuma said that it has a hint to help us."

"--I've got proof too, a picture that proves everyone except me is in cahoots with the mastermind."

"Wait, isn't this a trap the mastermind set to make us fight each other?"

"A trap? What a nasty thing to say, that's the real deal?"

"--I don't remember taking those pictures!"

"--Me neither,"

All of them argued about the fake pictures, traps that the mastermind set, was that really the case? The argument went on as this trial wasn't going anywhere.

"I get it now... how come I didn't realised it earlier?" Misaki said as there was a smirk on her face, all of the turned to her as she was staring on the ground. Her eyes were being covered by her hair.

"--What do you mean, Naomi-chan?"

"--Yeah, tell us!"

She looked up with a smirk, she folded her arms to her abdomen and stare at her classmates deeply.

"We all have an amnesia,"

Everyone gasped from her theories, it was clear they couldn't believe what she just said as their mouths agaped.

"--An amnesia, huh?"

"--As if I'd believe something so unrealistic and occult-ridden!"

"--You can't bring up amnesia out of nowhere, Naomi-chan!"

"She has a point, I mean—these group pictures aren't the only things pointing towards that possibility, the principal also left a video behind." Naegi said while showing them a memory card.

"--Video?"

"Yeah, it showed all of us agreeing when he asked that if it is okay for us to live our lives here, in this school."

Everyone was surprised and confused to what Naegi just said.

"--Huh?"

"--Why did we accept?"

"I don't know, if this pictures and videos real... then it makes all sense now, right?"