The Park

I put on my black converse and grabbed my backpack that was at the edge of my messy bed. I pushed some hair out of my face before I yelled, " Going to the park Mum!". "Ok! Be back by 6 hun!" my mum's voice echoed from the kitchen. I ran outside to my gray pennyboard by the door. I skateboarded to the park in less than 10 minutes tops. I sat down on a bench that had a great background for my camera to focus on. As I grabbed my phone to check my Twitter account I heard a sound of leaves crunching behinde me. I turned around and saw nothing. No one was around this area of the park for some reason. Which is weird cause usually this part of the park is filled with people. "Probably a rabbit!" I smiled to myself. I got out my camera and started filming a questions and answers video. "Well I hope all you guys liked this video. Cause I love answering the internet's questions no matter how weird they are. But I want you guys to comment down below on what video I might be doing next. Maybe a collab with Markiplier?!? Betcha your excited for that eh? Anyways love you guys and remember stay Krazy! Peace out internet!" I finished the video with my main closeing. I don't really like telling people to like or subscribe cause I let them do their own thing. And they like it that way. I shoved my camera back in my backpack and pulled out my bag of marshmallows. I started scoffing them down while watching Pewdiepie on Youtube. I heard someone walking behinde me so I looked and saw a blonde boy who looked about in his early 20s. I felt like I've seen him before but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Hello love." he said. I looked around and saw no one around so I figured he was talking to me. "Hi?" I said awkwardly. He chuckled and sat down next to me on the bench. "I'm Niall!" He said in his thick Irish accent. "Kaydee!" I said in a friendly tone. We started talking about random stuff and by stuff I mean food. "Whats your favorite food?" he asked me. I didn't even think twice it just yelled,"EVERYTHING!". "No way me too!" he said looking extremely happy. After our fit of laughter he became very silent as the happiness drained from his face. I looked behinde me to see what he saw that faltered his mood. I saw nothing. "Is everything alright?" I asked starting to get concerned. "Errr..." was all I got from him. He moved around his seat a little till he finally spoke. "Sorry love......" he said. "Wait what?" I asked before everything went black. The last thing I remember was someone lifting me up bridal style. Then I was over tooken by the darkness.........

A/N
Hello everyone! I hope some of you directioners like this story I have a few more surprises for you other than One Direction! Maybe I'll include 5 Seconds of Summer! MAYBE! Anyways got to go my little reader chans! Love ya! Stay Krazy!