AINE: CHAPTER 9

"Two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey, they had an argument and one friend slapped the other one in the face."

Nathan's listening intently to her mother's story.

Lorenz, just caressing the left arm of Allie who's embracing Nathan's little body.

The three of them cuddle to each other.

"The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand."

"Ma, what did he wrote there?" He asked innocently.

"Baby, he wrote 'Today, my best friend slapped me in the face.'"

"Pa, di ba po sa paper nagshushulat? Bakit sya, sa sand?" He asked curiously.

"Why nga ba Mama?" Lorenz chuckled and pinched Allie's arm.

"Hahaha. My little prince and my big tummy king, he wrote it because when someone hurts us we should write it down in sand, where the winds of forgiveness can erase it away." She said looking at his little prince and pinched his nose.

"So, Mama you forgive Mamu for slapping you in your face?"

Lorenz and Allie are stunned for what they just heard from a 2 years old Nathan.

"Of course Mama already forgive Mamu for that. It's just a misunderstanding." She glares at Lorenz side. Seeing him smile weakly.

"What's happen next po, Mama?"

"They keep on walking, until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone."

"Ano pong sinulat nya don, Ma?"

"He wrote there, 'Today my best friend saved my life.' And asking why on a stone? It's just because when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone. Where no wind can ever erase it."

He saw her their little angel fell asleep.

Lorenz, caressed Nathan's hair and kissed him on his temple.

Allie just did the same thing.

"Papa and Mama loves you." Lorenz, whispers to his little ears.

Without speaking they both came out of Nathan's room.

Allie first entered their room without saying anything she went to the comfort room to take a half bath.

While Lorenz is trying to sleep. But he couldn't find the right angle for him to sleep comfortable.

Allie, came out after 30 minutes. Wearing a robe, inside she's wearing her beige lingerie, 3 inches above her knee.

There she saw Lorenz laying on their bed but still awake.

She chuckled.

Knowing, Lorenz can't sleep when she's not at his side.

"Can't sleep?" She asked innocently and sat at the edge of their bed not even facing him.

"Sort of. Can you just please lay down beside me?" He almost pleaded.

"And why Mister?" She asked acting she doesn't aware of what he wants.

"I can't sleep. Please, patulugin mo 'ko." In his bed time voice. He wrapped his hands around her tummy and search for the tail of her violet robe.

Still, she's not facing him.

He untied it and she started to feel his kisses on her neck, on her jaw line and of course she can't resists this man.

She faced him and started to give him what he really wants.

After 3 rounds, they ended up cuddling to each other.

"Love, are you sure okay na kayo ni Mom?" He asked while caressing Allie's arm.

"Ba't mo natanong? Dahil ba sa sinabi ni Nathan kanina? Katulad nga ng sinabi ko kanina it's just a misunderstanding." She smiled weakly.

"I didn't know na sinampal ka nya. You didn't tell me." He stared at her face.

She's not facing him.
She thought when she faced him he will know she's lying. Her eyes betrayed her.

"Okay na yun, Babe. Ang bait nga nila sa'tin e. Dad, gives us your family's company." Changing the topic.

"Ako rin, I can't believe na atin na ang kumpanya." He said while sniffing her neck.

She giggles. "Tama na ha Lorenzo, nakakapagod ka." And she slapped his arm playfully.

"Paano pag nalaman nila na hindi mo anak si Nathan?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Anak ko si Nathan okay? Sshhhh. Wag mong isipin yun. I love you, Love."

"But we know the truth. He's not yours. Kung hindi ko lang sana hinayaang mangyari yun sa'kin dati." She sighed.

"Hindi mo yun ginusto. Pero wag mong iisipin na pagkakamali si Nathan ngayon. Dahil tinanggap at minahal kita kasama si Nathan. Kaya please Love, he's mine too okay?" He kissed her temple.

"Alam mo ang bait mo. Saint ka ba? Kainis ka. Feeling ko tuloy hindi tayo bagay." She joked but she meant it.

"Hindi talaga tayo bagay, Love. Hindi tayo naggagamitan, tao tayo nagmamahalan." And he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Asus! Yan na naman po si Mr. Corny! Sige na, we have to sleep. First day ko ata bukas sa office ng Boss kong pogi. I love you, Babe." She kissed him to his lips quickly and hide her face on the comforter.

"Masyado kang sigurista kahit sa kama ha Misis! Sige na nga bukas na ung Round 4. I love you." He embrace her until he fell asleep.

----------------

"Allie, hindi na ba talaga kita mapipigilang mag trabaho?"

They are eating their breakfast.

"Hindi man lang ba Good Morning ang bati mo sa'kin, Mister?" She said smiling carelessly.

"Seryoso ako Alliah." And she knows he is.

"Init naman ng ulo ng asawa ko." She stands up, go to his place and hug him from behind.

"Kung nag aalala ka kay Nathan, kumuha na agad si Dad ng mag aalaga sa kanya. How thoughtful Pappy he is, right?" She kissed his cheeks.

Lorenz scratch his head.
"Hay nako. Sana pala araw-araw akong seryoso para ikaw ung nauunang mag insist na humalik sa'kin." He chuckles.

She laughed.

"Puro ka kalokohan, sige na akyat ka na sa taas. Take a bath baka mahuli pa tayo sa first day of Office ko. Basta, don't worry about Nathan ha. He's always safe here." She said while putting their dishes in the sink.

"Love, we'll make sure. We'll spend more time with him ha. Ayokong mawalan tayo ng oras sa little prince natin."

"How sweet Papa you are, Babe. Thank you ha. Of course. We'll always makes time for him. Only the three of us."

She kissed him in his lips.