The Date Part 1

My Bestfriend's Sister Season 1 Episode 8 'The Date Part 1'

Ratliff's POV:It's been a few weeks since me and the guys have agreed with Rydel to accept her and Nick's relationship. Over this time me and Rydel have become closer because she comes to me with her relationship problems. And I've fell harder for her, if that's even possible. Speaking of relationships I am still in one with Kelly. I wanted to end things, but it was never the right time. But I do know that I have to do it before Monday, when we leave for tour. So I only have three days left. As I put on my jacket to goto The Lynch's House Kendall stops me.

"Where are you going"She asks blocking the door.

"To the Lynch's house"I say making my way past her.

"Can I come with?"Kendall asks while grabbing her purse.

"Why so you can stare at Rocky all day?"I say looking at my watch.

"Please Ellington"Kendall pleads making puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, just come on"I say as she runs out to my car.

End Of POV

--------------At The Lynch's House------------------

Ratliff:*Walks in with Kendall*

Rocky:I'm sorry Ratliff.

Ratliff:For what?

Riker:We know.

Ratliff:You know?

Ross:We know.

Ratliff:*Eyes widen*You know.

Riker:Calm down Ratliff, we're not going to kill you.

Kendall:*Goes and sits next to Rocky*

Ratliff:*Sighs in relief*You're not?

Riker:No, we would rather have Rydel with you then Nick.

Ross:Yeah, so when are you going to tell her?

Ratliff:I can't. She's happy with Nick and I'm still with Kelly.

Kendall:That's only because you didn't break up with her.

Ratliff:I thought you liked Kelly.

Kendall:Nope, I'm a great Actress.

Riker:Well, tell me this Ratliff. Would you rather be with Rydel or Kelly.

Ratliff:Rydel.

Riker:And do you think Rydel belongs with Nick.

Ratliff:No......

Riker:Ok then, what's stopping you from telling her now?

Ratliff:Nothing.

Riker:So are you going to tell her?

Ratliff:Yeah!

Kendall:Oh Me Gosh! Rydellington is going to happen.

Ratliff:Rydelling what?

Kendall:Rydellington. You know you and Rydel's shipping name.

Ratliff:Oh.....

Ross:Wait, before you tell Rydel, we have to think of a plan to make her realize her feelings toward Ratliff.

Riker:And it will all happen during the LOUD tour!

Rydel:What will happen during the tour.

Ratliff:*Eyes Widen*

Rydel's POV:"What will happen during the tour"I ask as I come down the stairs. "Oh, nothing"Riker says sitting next to Ross on the couch.

"Fine don't tell me"I tell them as I go and open the door to let my friends in. Jennette and Bridgit are here so that they can help me get ready for my date with Nick tonight. Everything with me and Nick has been going smoothly. Our whole relationship is not all peachy, but whose is? After I open up the door to let my friends in we go straight up to my room.

End Of POV

Jennette:How much time do we have until you're date?

Rydel:*Looks at the clock on her night stand*He's coming for me at 7 so about a hour.

Jennette/Bridgit:A hour?!?

Jennette:I'll do your hair and make-up.

Bridgit:And I get you're clothes ready.

Rydel's POV:After I got evrything done it was time for the date. I had on this http://www.polyvore.com/perfect/set?id=87106890 . I said bye to the girls as they left out of my room. Nick should be here soon I thought to my self as I sat on my bed. A hour pasted and Nick still wasn't here. I called his phone and he said she was almost here. So I walked down stairs to see the boys in the Living Room watching FootBall. And Kendall looked pretty bored.

"Guys I'm about to leave"I say as the boys turn around. I blush as Ratliff continually stares at me. Sure I had the tinyest crush on him. But hey who wouldn't. "Where are you going"Riker asks clearing me out of my thoughts. "On a date with Nick"I say as I hear the Doorbell ring. "Well don't be out too late"Riker says as the protective brother he is. "I won't, and tell mom and dad I'll text when I get there, Love ya"I say walking out of the house and locking the door. Once I'm outside I am greeted by Nick, then lead to his car. It was a shiny black BMW. With leather interior. "Ready"He says as we buckle our seat belts. "Ready"I say with a smile the we drive off.

End Of POV

*TBC*