Honesty....

Nick:I-....

Rydel:You do, don't you?

Nick:Rydel...

~Flashback~

{Sets place in Chapter 6}

I just got home, and finished talking to the boys about accepting Nick & I's relationship. I was laying in bed waiting for Nick to call, and coincidentally my phone next to me lite up, and Nick's photo popped.

Rydel:Hello?

Nick:Hey babe.

Rydel:*giggles*

Nick:I wanna tell you something, that I meant to tell you before you left.

Rydel:Ok, what is it?

Nick:Well before I tell you this, please don't get mad, or jealous, or anything.

Rydel:Nick, what is it?

Nick:Well, you know Stacy?

Rydel:Yeah, your manager, right?

Nick:Ahuh. Well, a while back we dated. It was pretty serious.

Rydel:How serious?

Nick:About 2 years, serious. But we broke up, and stayed friends. Then she needed a job, so I hired her as my manager.

Rydel:How long ago was this?

Nick:Well we broke up last year, and then I met you a few months later.

Rydel:I'm not mad, or jealous...I don't know how I feel about this....But I have a question.

Nick:What might that be?

Rydel:Are you atleast over her?

Nick:......Yeah..I am. And I'm happy that I have you.

Rydel:*smiles*Okay.....well I'm going to bed now, I'll talk to you in the morning.

Nick:Night, Delly.

Rydel:Goodnight, Nick.*hangs up*;*sighs*

~End Of Flashback~

Rydel:You do, don't you?

Nick:Rydel....

Rydel:Nick, why do I feel like I'm wasting my time with you? I freaking fell for you....hard...And all you do is lie, just lie all the time to me. I'm nothing but completely and utterly honest to you. And all I ask is for that back. But you don't seem to give it to me. And I'm literally almost at the point to where I wanna say in done. Even though, I don't wanna leave you, even though I-I love you....I don't want to say it. So please, just tell me the truth. Do you still love her? And is there any other lies you wanna clear up?

Nick:Rydel, what do you want me to say? Yes, I still love her? I've probably never stopped loving her, but during that period I fell for you? And now I don't even know what to do anymore? Is that what you wanna hear? Because right now, I'm gonna be honest with you. Yes, Rydel I still love Stacy. Yes, I'm falling for you. Yes, Stacy and I kissed. Did I plan on that happening? No. But it did. But Rydel, if I tell you the truth. It may hurt you, and I don't wanna hurt you. Because I love you....

Rydel:What do you mean, if you tell me the truth, it may hurt me? What aren't you telling me, Nick?

Nick:I really wanna be honest, but Delly...

Rydel:*voice cracks*Just tell me, Nick. I can take it.

Nick:That night, at the club. After me and Stacy kissed, while I was hammered. Other stuff happened....I woke up the next morning with her....I slept with her, Rydel...

*TBC*