Slowly

I make my way into starbucks where im supposed to be meeting charlotte...

I walk through the doors and i see her, she has long brown straight hair... she is tall. and well she is beautiful.

This may not be so bad... But i haven't met her yet.

"Hey Charlotte, Im harry your new fake boyfriend" i said with a chuckle. She just glared at me and didn't say a word to me.

Well.. If she is going to be a bitch to me when she doesnt even know me then i'm leaving I could be with Lou right now instead of her.. i guess im kind of judging her but im so pissed i had to come here when Louis needed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I text alex letting him know I'm leaving and that she and i had a great time. We did what we were told to and held hands and hugged and laughed all of that shit i should have been doing with Louis not her.

I arrive at the hospital and as i step out of my car something doesnt feel right.. I start to get a pain in my chest. I rush into Louis hospital room but im stopped by a door.

Oh god. No. I burst through the doors to see a pale Louis. "Hey Haz" he tries to speak but the words come out more of a whisper. I kneel beside the hospital bed and grab louis hand as tears drip onto my arms. "Im here for you Lou, Im staying here with you. I will never leave you. Im here. Im so sorry Lou I love you, I love you so much please dont leave me." Louis just made a faint smile and said " I love you too Haz Forever and always" I lean in and kiss his fragile lips.

"Excuse me sir but we need you to leave now so we can o the surgery." surgery??? why didn't Louis tell me?? "w-what surgery???" I'm beyond sacred and nervous now. "Louis is getting brain surgery, when he fainted a vein in his head burst.. Louis could make it through this perfectly fine.. or it could go the other way.. Worst case scenario he loses his memory... but its very unlikely."

I'm now frozen by her words Louis cant forget me. He wont he is too strong for that.