Not Part Of The Plan

AGAIN I'm so sorry i know i haven't updated in forever!! Been caught up in school!! so sorry anyway here ya go.

Song for this chapter - Glory and Gore by Lorde

We walked into a small bar, not paying attention to what the name was. 

It wasnt very crowded.. I didn't want to overwhelm Louis.

We were greeted by a blonde waitress taller than Louis I'm guessing was about 5"9 and a 1/2, She wore her bleeched blonde hair in a high pony tail consisting a big bumb in the front on top of her head... she wore blue eyeshadow with a thick ammount of black eyeliner... she didn't look very good but who am I to judge her?

She led us to a table towards the back only one other couple was back there.

"So Lou, what do you feel like ordering?" he scanned through the menu while i looked around the area a little more.. examining the atmosphere, It mostly consisted of lonely men.

I was interupted from my thoughts as Louis cleared his throat and spoke "Probably just a burger and some fries." he looked up and smiled at me... oh his smile i missed so much. His eyes held a pain but I wasn't going to question it now and ruin the dinner.

The waitress came back and took our orders... Louis and I made conversation while waiting for our food to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked out of the small bar and it was extremely dark.. It took me a minute to adjust to the light. I heard a woosh of air and when i turned aroung Louis was gone, And i was surrounded by a white light ... i heard a scream and a man came into veiw but i lost consciousness.

Louis was gone.

no where in sight 

I screamed but no one heard.. 

not even myself 

A sharp ringing came through my ears 

A mirror appeared  in front of me in it was Louis.

He was bleeding everywhere..

Suddenly Louis disappeared and it was me who was bleeding before i could process what was happening I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in a hospital room... WHAT???

I started screaming and i got up and ran through the hallways screaming for Louis but i got no response...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh NO! Where is Louis?! What Happened To Harry!??

:o