Fixing Her

Chapter 1

There was a girl, Jordan. She was different, but shy. She was scared and lonely. She had friends who cared for her, but she always and a side to her that I always wanted to find out.

It was after school and I looked around the corner and saw her look at her phone shocked and scared.

"Hi mom.." She sounded like she was.. Going to cry? I could hear her mother from where I was standing. I couldn't make out what she was saying but when I looked at Jordan's beautiful face, she had tears running down her checks.

How could a girl like her seem so scared when she laughs and is shy around her friends? When she hung up I walked towards her.

"Hi." I smiled at her. She looked down but I saw a blush creep to her cheeks. "Hi." Her voice is so soft and gentle.

"Are you okay? I saw you crying I just- never mind sorry its none of my business.."

"No it's okay, I just have a rough life at home." She looks at me with those sparkling brown eyes that I have never seen before.

"Would you like to talk about it? You don't have to! It's just you seem different and interesting." She's going to think I'm a weirdo now. Nice job Collin.

"Your name is Collin, right?" She asks as we walk off of school campus. Wow even hearing her saying my name can give me the shivers.

"Ya" I flash a smile at her.

"I'm Jordan." She holds out her hand and I kindly shake it. When I touched her hand I felt butterflies in my stomach. I know that's weird for a guy but she gives me feelings I never knew I could have.

"I know who you are, your that cute shy girl that talks and laughs with her friends and is shy in the classroom. She looks down and blushes.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys I'm writing a new story. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it I had this other idea. I might be deleting 'It All Started With Twitter' but we'll see!

5votes for next chapter!

Love you!

~Jo!