Chapter 4

Fixing Her

Chapter 4

I frantically woke up screaming. Ever since the day those men have raped me. I still feel like they're with me. Touching me. It's so traumatizing. I can never get sleep at night.

I decided to just stay awake. I went downstairs and grabbed a glass of water. I sat down at the table thinking about how long it's been living here. The soothing comfort of cool water going down my throat from all the screaming can really help. Whenever I see him. I picture what his eyes look like. They were always hidden behind shades, so I never exactly knew what they had looked like. I wouldn't want to anyway. Bastard....

My thoughts were distracted by the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Shocked, yet relieved for it had only been Collin. Why is he up?

"Hey, why are you up so late?" His voice raspy from waking up.

"Just... Thirsty." I told him, putting my cup in the sink and making my way up the stairs.

"Hey! Is everything okay?" He walked after me.

"Yea everything's fine. Why are you up?" He looks down.

"Can't sleep." He walks back towards the kitchen after giving me a gentle smile.

Collins POV

the dreams..... The horrid dreams. Seeing her. Almost to point of being naked. Seeing the men touch her and do nasty things to her. I couldn't stop it. I wasn't tough, or strong enough to be able to mess up those guys. But at least I helped her the best I could've done. That's enough for me.

When I saw Jordan in kitchen just saying she was thirsty. She had a hint of fear in her voice. I wouldn't blame her. She's been molested. Raped. Whatever you want to call it. Her life is changed. Just cause of those dipshits. Now I'm going to be awake for the rest of the night.

....................................................................................................................................

Hey babes. Sorry I haven't updated. And I know this chapter is short, but hey it's 3 in the morning. It's the best my tired brain can do.

Anywhore, thank you all for reading my story it means a lot!

Go read my other fan fic. It All Started With Twitter!

It has 1.3k READS!! Yay! Thank you to whoever is reading it. I love you so much!!

Thank you guys again!

Love you

Fan/comment/vote

~Jo