And Off We Go

Nico Di Angelo
I woke up with this feeling in my gut. And I had a weak feeling of being scared.

I met Percy and Grover at the pavilion."So ready to go?" I asked they both answerd me yes we are as ready we can get. We started to walk up hills.

Vendella Katharina Cloudyard
I was driving to a place I never had been to but still knew where it was. At least I had my little gut GPS. And my AUX so I could listen to MAH MUSIC. I Just Love Music. And that is just a simple fact about me. Music is life.
I stopped the car and took out all of my stuff, easy said. When I was done the car was completely empty. I dont know why I did it I just did it. When I turned around it stod a man there he looked at me and said "I am your father Vendella Katharina. And you are not 15 you are actually 13 years old." Eh no I am 15. Then a lady that seemed to be standing in different places at the same time puffed up. What The Heck wait oh that must be Hecate, I remeber we learned about her in school. Then Hecate said" I will now remove her spell Hades Hades isnt that a greek god or something. and you owe me one favour for having to be putting this spell on your daugther. And repeal it."
I sudenly felt younger, my clothes where a bit to big. And my shoes where to big. "What have you done to me!" I screamed up in their faces. Then Hecate said "Now I have done my part you can deal with her." Then she puffed away it was like she never where there. Where did she go? The man walked towards me he held my chin and said "Good luck daugther put all the stuff you need in this backpack" He said as he was giving me a black lether backpack "It can room big amounts of things. Its bigger inside. Now I wish you god luck my daugther. I must go back to the under world." It all of sudden opend a hole in the ground that closed after he walked down. What the f**k just happend. How can those to be gods how can Hades be my father. Guess I should start pakking then.
I thought about everything that happend while putting my clothes and some food and other stuff in the bag. Only furniture and pillows and that kinda stuff where let behind. I tok on my running shoes and started walking. Well and the clothes and shoes that were to big where let behind. How can my backpack be so easy and gods they really exist? How can I be a daugther of Hades like what about my mom. Who was she is she still avlive? I have been living in the orphanage since I was a baby. They told me I laid in a basket on the stairs right outside the front door. A black basket and a black carpet. I kept walking into the Woods. Where am I supposed to go I dont know since have my little gut GPS anymore. I looked down at Kitty and picked her up and started running.

-DreamyKitty25 ❤💙❤