Take Me Away - Prologue

Chantal Powers walked down the hall in her oversized coat stepping in her black flats. The days she goes unnoticed she rejoices in but you would never guess it. She takes a deep breath before opening the door and entering her profession of being a high fashion model.

With flowing brown hair that goes to the middle of her back along with hazel eyes that can stare into your soul she was recognized and thrust into the industry. Her reaction was ecstatic at first but as time went by the glitz and glam soon faded. When she brought her new thoughts to her mother she was shut down immediately. Now since she just turned 17 she has one more year before she can officially quit her job without her mother's consent.

She switches her clothes for a simple summer dress and blue stilettos. Already tall she relunctantly pulls thems on. Her stylists begin on hair and make-up.

She turns to grab a bite of her apple but it's quickly snatched away by her mother. She turns from the dissapointment in her mother. No matter how many diets she was put on she refused to become unhealthy thin.

Chantal has no trust in anyone because if her own mother uses her what would make someone else not.

After her photoshoot is done she walks back to the limo. She sits back and looks out the window wishing for once someone would take her away and make her feel normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys feel free to tell me what you think :D iT'S only the prologue

Comment and Vote... Plus I need a coverplz

 Get more readers I'll upload as soon as I get the next two chappy's finished...

Big hugs to everyone that read

<3

SportySport