TH2

(In the media/photo above)
Watcha think about their uniform? Isn't it cool and cute?

♥♥♥

And when the lights start flashing like a photobooth
And the stars exploding, we'll be fireproof

My youth, my youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth, my youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth, my youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

I opened my eyes when I heard the song keeps on playing. Geez, that was my alarm song.

After a minutes of staring at my phone I decided to get up and walked  towards the bathroom.

I hate Mondays. Not really an early bird.

I made my way out of the bathroom feeling fresh ,wearing a cycling shorts and sports bra. Unwrapping the towel from my wet hair and hung the towel on the towel hanger. I wore my school uniform with opaque tights ,dirndl skirt,white long sleeves and a blue tie. One last look on the mirror then I padded my way towards my backpack.

I marched out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen.

"You girls have some explaining to do." Mom blurted out as I kissed her cheeks.

Busted. Did she know?

"What are you talking about Mom?" I muttered then took my seat in the table.

The minute I sat down I felt a cold hand hold my hand under the table. I turned towards whoever is it then I saw a tensed Cindy beside me.

Oh couz, dont be so obvious. The words that I want to snap at her.

"Last night you two left the door unlocked. You girls never learned,what if a serial killer came inside the house or a thief and rob all of our things?What we'll gonna do huh?" Mom seriously said and placed the bacon in the table as a breakfast.

I saw at the side of my eyes,Cindy straightened on her seat and sighed of relief.

"I'm sorry Auntie.Maybe we forgot to locked it when tardiness and sleepiness strike us." Cindy looked apologise and smiled at my Mom .

"I'll drive you two to school so hurry up!" Mom yelled and walked out from the kitchen.

***

"Alliah Eastwood! Cindy Moore! Wait up!" someone called out from behind. Cindy and I's head shot towards that someone and saw Melody Mertz running forward.

A tan skin,long legs,proud chest,razor sharp cheeckbones,good nose,black eyes. Still the fierce looking Melody I knew.

"So tell me! Tell me!" she shrieked and pulled us in the near bench.

"Tell you about what?" Cindy teased her.

"Oh come on. Don't act as if you guys don't know what I mean. Spill it." She mumbled while rolling her eyes.

I sighed. Better say it to shut her up.

"Our plans worked. Couz and I went to Crush Tonight Club ang guess what, we instantly saw our prey. Calvin Summer –" I was cut off .

Ringgg~

"Let see each other at break." Cindy muttered .

I kissed her cheeks and Melody waved at her as she made her way to her class.