TH1

(In the media/photo above)
This cute pink butterly thongs.

Does this make a guy more sexier and hottier when wearing a one?

♥♥♥

Okay, Inhale. Exhale. Alli. 2 more steps .

I slowly took steps downstairs  because I need to be careful not to wake anyone up. Especially, my parents.

I've never sneak out in my entire life but this one is different. I need to do this. This will make my night.

When I reached the door I immediately opened it when someone's arms grabbed my left arm and pulled me outside.

"Shit. Cindy you scared the hell out of me." I growled to the girl who suddenly showed up.

"Sorry couz. Let's go!" she said while pushing me inside the taxi.

"Why we're not going to use your car?" I curiously asked.

"Are you out of your mind? We cant! They'll figure it out that we left the house in the middle of the night." she answered me as if I'm not using my mind.

"Right." I rolled my eyes.

As we reached our destination and jerked out from the cab. Cindy quickly turned to my direction.

"Stick to the plan?" she asked me.

"Yeah!We're going to have fun right?" I said and pulled her to get inside the club.

We were welcomed by the loud noise of music and colorful lights. The multi-purpose hall was decorated by the wave of people with their own outfits. A live DJ mixing the songs was accessible and people were so wild while dancing into beat of music.

"Where is he?" I asked Cindy, my cousin when I can't find our target.

"There." she said pointing her index finger to the side.

I followed the direction of her index finger and lead me to the Bar stand. Where variety of snacks and drinks serves up all night along.

Cindy and I looked at each other then smile michieviously.

Cindy pulled out her phone from her cleavage and dial someone's number.

"All settled." she told me and lead our way to VIP Room.

We hid in the corner of the room and Cindy ready her camera while I arranged some things in the table.

Later, we heard a click so I ran to Cindy and the door opened. A girl wearing a red sexy seducing dress entered the room with a guy kissing her.

The girl pushed the guy off to the love coach.

"Ohmygosh!" I screamed inside my mind. I can't wait.

I can't clearly see the face of the guy because of the dim lights. Plus the fact that his muscular back facing us.

"Stop moving.Couz,you're making little noise." Cindy warned me then focus the camera to the scene.

When I turned my gaze to the most-awaited-scene the girl whispered something to the guy making him moan.

What the hell is he going to do? I shut my eyes closed. The guy surely stripping right now. Cindy poked me at my shoulder and pointed to the guy. 

"Look at that f*cking manwhore, Alliah." Cindy trying her best not to laugh out loud.

When my gaze went to the guy, my mouth dropped open. Not because of his hotness but for what in world he's doing. The guy dancing sexily while wearing a butterfly like pink thongs.