C•2•

Robyn and Jay in the mm.
Please leave comments 🙏🏾😩😊 please
Robyn

"Fuck you, dumb ass bitch!" I scream at Jay throwing his clothes down on the lawn.

"You such a childish ass bitch I swear to god bruh!" He screams at me grabbing his clothes.

"Okay I'll be a childish ass bitch up here in my fucking house while you go get slurped by a penny bitch." I throw his shoes at him and he ducks at both of them.

"Ya know what I'll be back.. Thats cool." He smiles grabbing his stuff before heading to his car and putting them in the backseat before driving off.

I roll my eyes watching him drive down the street before walking off my balcony into my room.

This was the third time I caught him entertaining other bitches you would think he would get it that you need to stop fucking up but no its like he likes doing this to me.

But this time was the last straw, I found out he fucked a bitch that was supposed to be friend.

Im so fucking tired of this bullshit, I swear to you.

I roll my eyes hearing my phone ringing.

I frown seeing it was Jay face timing me.

"What the fuck do you wan-"

I stop and my mouth falls open seeing what was on the screen.

"Fuckkk! Damn suck this dick." I hear Jay groan.

"You like that daddy?" Milan ask him.

"Yeah I do." He groans

He must have not been paying attention to what the bitch was doing because she pulls the phone and angles it to show her giving him a handjob.

She licks the tip and then smiles at the camera.

I end the call and out of anger I throw my phone at the wall causing the screen to crack.

So many emotions ran threw my body and before I knew it I was sliding down the wall as tears roll down my face.

I bawl and scream thinking about all the pain he's caused me.
********
Jay

"Aw fuck!" I hiss holding Milans head as I nut in her mouth.

"Mmmmm." She moans

I let her head go as I come down from my high and she sits up smirking at me.

 Milan

Milan

"What?" I ask her

"You feel better now?" She ask

"Hell yeah much better." I laugh causing her to laugh as well.

I pull up my sweats and grab my phone walking over to my bag I had brought inside.