C•4•

Bryson and Ashira in mm (Ah-Sheer- rah)

Ashira

"Bryson Im not doing this with you right now!" I yell.

"No, we gonna talk about this! So you been holding back on me in this relationship, but you choose to text other niggas!" He yells.

"Your yelling about a dumb ass dm a nigga sent me off instagram! Hint Bry a nigga that I don't fucking know!" I yell

He stops while turning around.

"Who the hell you yelling at?!" He puts his hand on his hips looking at me.

"Boy please you can gone somewhere with all that." I roll my eyes.

"I swear sometimes you annoying as fuck bro." He groans.

"Im annoying but your the one that continues pressing on a petty ass situation!" I snap.

"You need to stop being so damn insecure." I mumble.

"What was that?" He cuts his eyes at me.

"Nothing." I roll my eyes.

We make it to our apartment a short time later and riding on the elevator stood a very awkward and stupid silence between us. I unlock the door and we both walk inside.

"Aye you hungry?!" He yells from the kitchen.

I swear he was so bipolar sometimes, I guess hopefully the argument was dropped and over with.

"Yeah sure." I shrug sitting on the stool in front of him as he prepares to make us some tacos.

"Aye remember when you was telling me about this retreat thing in Bora Bora?"

"Yeah?"

"I think we should go, we need it." He shrugs.

"Okay yess! Oh my god! I'm so happy right now!" I jump down and quickly hug him super tight causing him to chuckle.

"When you think would be a good time to leave?"

"Maybe about two weeks." He says

"Oooh I cant wait!" I squeal.
**********
1 week later

"You literally called me out here to shop for your little vacation." My best friend Terri says.

"Of course you are my shopping buddy

"Of course you are my shopping buddy." I smile trying on a pair of heels.