C•5•

Please leave comments ☺️

Odell

"You sure you can handle allat that babygirl?" I chuckle watching ocean take on a big ass bowl of ice cream.

"Mhmm." She smiles with ice cream over her cubby cheeks.

"Aight." I laugh

The kids were finally outta school for the summer and I was more excited than them now its time for vacations and fun stuff and first I know Ryan and I definitely need one.

"Baby." I say walking into our room to see her sitting in the bed on her laptop.

"Hey babe." She mumbles still staring at the screen.

I clench my jaw before slamming the screen close and moving it over on the bed.

"Odell what the fuck was that?!" She snaps

I ignore her and quickly pull her to the edge of the bed by her legs.

"Odell come on!" She says pushing my hands away as I pull her shorts off.

"Shut up Ryan." I say before holding her down and diving into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" She shrieks but I shush her knowing that Ocean was in the other room.

"Mmm." I groan licking her clit.

"Ugh yessss."

"You like that?" I whisper before licking her clit rapidly.

"Fuck Im ab- a- about to-" she squeals and I stop just right before she came.

"What the fuck Dell?!" She breathes sitting up

"You leave me wanting and needing so I was just showing you how it felt now come on we gotta go pick up Oj from Teys house." I say before walking into the bathroom to clean up.

********

Robyn

"So I was thinking for a start to fix this we could go on this little retreat thingy." Jay says as we sit and watch the best man.

I guess he was trying to distract me as the part came on when morris chestnut found out harper and Mia fucked and went and beat harpers ass.

"Fix what Jay? Aint nothing to fix we are done and your lucky I said we can remain friends." I snap

"Robyn You're my world, my other half I cant just be without you I dont want to be just friends."

"Shut the fuck up! Okay! You shouldve been thinking about your world, and other fucking half when you were fucking and doing god knows what else with those raggedy ass bitches!" I snap getting emotional and pissed all over again.

"Robyn-"

"Just leave Jay please." I say as my leg shake and I stare off in space.

He sighs before getting up and putting on his shoes he opens the door before looking at me with sad eyes.

"Im sorry Rob, but please just think about the idea." He says before leaving.

I break down before laying down fully on the couch and and staring as the movie continues as does my tears....
*********

Tristan

"Fuck! Val damn." I curse under my breath.

"Mmm you like that baby?" She ask smiling up at me.