Amnesia

((Sorry this wasn't updated at the time it was supposed to be updated, I had some major issues...aaaanddd I was planning the first chapter of a certain Jasper x Female Reader I plan to release today. I was also heavily busy with Shipapalooza because that did just return recently. Check it out if you haven't! THX! -Fanfiction365))

At this time we were-

Finishing up the meal you cooked for me. I remember feeling so grateful! It had to be easily one of the best meals you had made. As if candlelit dinner was enough- WE MADE OUT AT THE TABLE! You could hardly conceal your excitement...easily, I knew you had something big planned for later. Now, you have to admit...that's something to brag about. I remember laughing so much I nearly choked on food. OH MY STARS, WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME!

I wish we could do it again, Jasper.

"J-Jasper! Stop!!!!" Peridot moaned, pushing Jasper's heavy chest off of her.

Jasper sighed and threw both her humongous arms around Peri's waist, grabbing for her ass. "I need you right now."

Peridot felt flustered, this was overwhelming. She knew what she meant, it was just a LOT to take in on a Friday. Especially after work and a hefty meal. It wasn't everyday this stuff happened...she was drawing a blank. "Oh!" She raised a brow. "Really...?"

Jasper breathed and moved her hair from in front of her face. "I want you, Peridot. Aren't you ready?"

No. Playing dumb might buy her more time. "Y-Yeah. Ready for what exactly?"

"Sex. " Jasper giggled, replying so fast as if they'd already fucked many times before and this was the norm.

Peridot dropped to the ground and crawled underneath the table for protection from that savage beast. "No!!! Y-you-me-w-we CAN'T!!!"

The laughing stopped instantly and Jasper sat up, letting her hand hang freely behind her chair. "Why not?"

"Be-Because...I-um...I'm not ready!!!" She exclaimed, narrowing her eyes while looking off to the side for a better to escape. That escalated quickly.

In a flash, Jasper pulled her up from her safe haven and stared into her eyes suspiciously. "Peridot!" She yelled in a menacing tone, all the happiness, confusion, and nervous atmosphere fading into the background. "Don't play games with me!" Jasper yanked on Peridot's chin, snapping her head up.

Peridot had no choice but to submit. It was wrong for Jasper to force her into an uncomfortable situation like this, but then again, this wasn't like her Jasper. It was true Peridot had been putting it off for years now. Everytime Jasper such as mentioned it she'd reply with a strict "no." She guessed Jasper had finally met her limit. Apparently, she must've figured that a nice dinner and cute cuddles and kisses would make her agree to sex. Boy, was she wrong. But Peridot was scared to death now. Tears started to flow, reaching the edge of her eyes and streaming down her cheeks, one after the other so fast it was like a river. "Please Jasp-"

"Give you more time!? Your not ready!? Not now!? No!? Please!? I've been waiting 17 years for you to mature Peri, and I'm not waiting any longer!"

Peridot saw the crazy in her eyes, all of it EVIL. There was no way out...maybe she deserved it. Jasper was a Jasper. A brute. Why did she ever even begin to think that Jasper would be nicer, that all she wanted was a committed relationship. That Jasper wasn't doing this just for sex...

Peri did her best not to squirm to upset Jasper as she layed her flat on her back in a mess of pillows and torn sheets. The bed itself wasn't too clean either. It had dirt spots and the mattress reeked of funk.

Jasper grunted as she fumbled with the belt on her pants in the dark of the room. No lights meant she wouldn't have to see what was there. Peridot shivered. She didn't want this. Jasper's warm hands were back on Peri now, grabbing at her clothes-trying to rip them off but failing. "Take them off. NOW!"

Peri squealed, letting a burst of cries out. "Please! Please! Please! Jasper I promise...I promise we'll do it later!!! I can't!!!!!! I-I don't want to! You're scaring me!" She screamed.

Jasper made a sudden pause, no sense of movement. "What am I doing. "

"H-huh?"

"What am I doing?" She repeated, her fingers deep in the natural tangles of her wild hair. Combing through it and ripping out strand after strand. She reached out and gripped Peri's shoulders tightly. "I'm sorry I-...I don't know what I'm doing to you, why I'm doing this to you. I-I felt like...like...I don't know. I'm sorry. " She pushed Peri down softly, placing a gentle kiss upon her green gem.

Peri couldn't calm, Jasper could hear her rapid shallow breaths. Jasper curled up around Peri's trembling body and pulled the covers up over the both of them. Only listening to Peri's cries before she fell asleep without so much as another word.

You scared me so much, Jasper. But the worst of all...is now.

((Thanks so much for reading guys, love ya! Sorry it's sort of an update spam today! Missed like two days of chapters to update! -Fanfiction365))