Episode 8: Drama by the pool

Kyra POV

So me and Jay decided to chill by the pool and have some R&R. But this is going to be a long trip. I see Mya.

Ray made me promise not to go off on this chick. I told him to the best of my ability and that aint working.

"Look Jay. Look what's here." I say.

"I didn't know the she got up this early. Since she from that uppity neighborhood in posh Philadelphia." Jay says

Me and Jay made it clear from Day 1 we don't like her. And now that the boys and kids ain't here let the games begin.

"I thought the hood rats would stay in the rooms." She says.

Alright time for me to break out the sneakers. I been called a lot of things but a hood rat. That aint happening.

Jaylen POV

Alright all the uppity goes out the window. And thank you Roc ain't here. Cause this is going to be ugly. I told him this girl would be the test of me.

I hope there ain't no cameras around.

Ray POV

Ok so I have Kayceon with me. I haven't spent no time with him since I got back. So I take him to the pool.

Then I see Kyra, Jay, and Mya. I was hoping they wouldn't go off on her. I know Kyra. I call Roc.

I automatically get Kyra.

"Ray let me go." She says.

"No. Stop wildin out in from of Kay. This aint good baby girl." I say to her.

Roc comes and picks Jay by her waist. They come over to us.

"What happened?" Roc asks.

Kyra explains it all.

"You two have that hood pride and that's us going to get y'all two in trouble." Roc says.

I have a family and I don't want to tell Kay one day where his mother is. That's a no. We both wanted Kayceon and we ain't splitting up the family