Episode 3:Moonwalkers

Mya POV

Hi I'm Mya. I'm Prodigy's wife. I'm guessing you're wondering how I fit in the picture. I'm not all the way turnt up like Kyra. I'm not the spiffy. I'm the moonwalker. Yes.

Me and Prod have been workin like some bosses for the past few months trying to keep these people together. It's tough. Now I'm from Philly. I ain't scared of anything but I can tell you I hold it down for my mine.

Yeah. I have to keep some of my hood in me though. I have a daughter named Deja. And I have a second on the way. I have so much on the line. Prod and Alexis are the reasons I won't go off on Jaylen and Kyra. Disgraces to the title MB wives.

I know what you might say is I thought their must be love between the girls. Wrong. It's just for the fans.

"Hey Prod." I say as I let Deja run toward him. She's five.

"Hey Mya. What's up with you?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just tired." I say.

Prod POV

So yeah. I know Mya's attitude aint the best but come on. But she ain't like this all the time. Being a wife to one of the hottest groups out right now can be stressful.

Trust and believe me I ain't. Going to let this kill my vibe. And now let me go and see what she hollering about.

I look up at her and she's mad. Like always.

"So you guys have any performances coming up?" She asks.

"No, what about you. Do me a favor ok. Try to get along with Jaylen and Kyra. All y'all in this together. MB wives remember. It's a group effort." I say.

Mya POV

Prodigy makes everything harder than it needs to be. He wants all of us to be friends. Kyra and Jaylen aint about getting this paper. But I can't change them. But I can change myself. Will it be hard? Yes. Will I have to like it? No. But I'm the Moonwalker MB Wife. Nothing is a challenge.

Prod POV

See what I have to deal with. Help me please.