Episode 10: LA sweet LA

Kyra POV

So we're back home in LA. And I decide to drop Kayceon off at my Mom's. She hasn't seen him since forever. And I need to see my Mom since we've been traveling with MB. And I have to hold it down for him anyway.

At my Mom's she always has people at her house. I see my cousins. Alex, Jason, and Aaron. They were like my brothers coming up and you think I ain't hype to see my boys?

"Hey Ky and Kayceon." Alex says as he hugs me.

"Yeah bout time we see our uppity sister. How's living in that big house of yours?" Aaron asks.

"Me and Ray are fine. And I just came to see Mom." I say.

Inside my Mom had chicken and waffles on the table. Just the right time to crush.

"Mommy!" I say.

"My baby Kyra. It's been long enough. Kayceon." She says.

I love spending time with my family but its hard when I'm on the road with the guys and she doesn't see Kayceon because he's with us all the time as well.

"So how was Vegas?" Mom asks while handing me a plate.

"Well Prod's wife automatically is not favorite person ever. She thinks she can come to our town and run us. Aint happening. Prod is like my brother and I don't see how he married her." I say

"Maybe Prod sees something in her we don't baby. But you need to pay attention to this baby on your arms." Mom says.